The Student Room Group

When do we get our offers?

Hello, I didnt know where else to post this, so dont moan at me for posting this in the wrong section, just divert me elsewhere :P
Basically I have sent my application off already and I keep forgetting when do we get offers back from each university? What is the earliest date to get an offer and the latest date for an offer? Of course when I say offer it doesnt mean offer, i mean when we hear whether or not we have an offer, or rejection....
Last year, it seemed most people got theirs around late November/early December.

However, some people had heard from their unis before and after this so it really does depend :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Soon.
Reply 3
Eloades11
Hello, I didnt know where else to post this, so dont moan at me for posting this in the wrong section, just divert me elsewhere :P
Basically I have sent my application off already and I keep forgetting when do we get offers back from each university? What is the earliest date to get an offer and the latest date for an offer? Of course when I say offer it doesnt mean offer, i mean when we hear whether or not we have an offer, or rejection....

Some people will alreadly have offers and the last date isn't until march time, so anytime...
Reply 4
Some universities have already started giving out offers - I received my first offer on Monday, 6 days after the school sent my UCAS off and 5 other people in my year have already received offers too.
However, some universities will be waiting a lot longer than this.
Reply 5
wow really? thats actually quite scary, does this mean I should check my track login every day? Or did you guys get an email saying you have received a reply from a certain uni?
You could get an offer anytime between sending your aplication off, 'till March.
my mate got one a couple of days after sending it off
Reply 8
Eloades11
wow really? thats actually quite scary, does this mean I should check my track login every day? Or did you guys get an email saying you have received a reply from a certain uni?

You get an email saying "UCAS Track has updated", however it will never specify what kind of update was made.
Reply 9
Thanks alot guys. This has helped alot, it means I can just poo myself waking up each day knowing i could have been rejected from a certain university :P
Reply 10
Muffinz
You get an email saying "UCAS Track has updated", however it will never specify what kind of update was made.

oh right, thanks a lot for your help :smile:
Eloades11

I got an email, but they don't email you straight away - they send out two batches of emails a day or something, so I had already known about my offer for about an hour before getting the email, because I'd seen it on track.
And as the previous poster said, it doesn't specify.
Reply 12
lizlaz350
I got an email, but they don't email you straight away - they send out two batches of emails a day or something, so I had already known about my offer for about an hour before getting the email, because I'd seen it on track.
And as the previous poster said, it doesn't specify.

Oh right, that makes a bit of sense really. Thank you :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending