The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Argh Warwick

Have sent off ucas form to my college and Warwick is one of my options. Although the course I want to do only require AABb I got aabc at AS and am predicted 4As and doing a different AS this year which i'm predicted an a in. Will the fact I have a pending AS after flopping one effect me? And has anyone applied who hasn't been predicted an A* in something because it seems that everyone on tsr is predicted an A* for something :frown:
Reply 1
I'm a first year doing PaIS and I did awful at AS.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Reems
I'm a first year doing PaIS and I did awful at AS.

Dwi'n dwli a'r Reems. :love:

OP: Apply, what's the harm? Email the university if you really want to but i'm sure they won't mind too much. Just go for it! Life's a risk.

:woo:
Reply 3
-beads-

OP: Apply, what's the harm? Email the university if you really want to but i'm sure they won't mind too much. Just go for it! Life's a risk.

thanks XD now just have to get my tutor to actually do my reference... -_-, and in reply to person who said about it being different to all my other choices, I realise this. It is my good choice. then followed by 3 more ahcieveable ones and a back up.
Reply 4
-beads-

My Welsh is rusty.

Latest