The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think that the interview is to see if you will actually get an offer so therefore all of your options will still be open. So if you have five interview attend them all and then see where it goes from there. Good luck!
Reply 2
Sim188
Hey,
I just got an invitation to interview at Brunel. How would i go about accepting this?

Also!
If i accept the offer of attending an interview, does that mean one of my two choices is gone? Or can I attend all 5 interviews and make a decision as to my firm and insurance later?

Thanks! Rep for the best answer!

Go to as many interviews as you like, it won't affect your firm/insurance until you say so on UCAS :smile:
Reply 3
Well done on getting an interview, this means they are interested in you for a place at their university based on your ucas form. Accepting an interview offer will not limit your choices in the slightest...If all of your choices offer you an interview and then eventually a place, you will then chose your firm / insurance from the offers you have been made. So make use of the interview, even if you dont want to go there it will be good practice for future interviews (which may or may not be more important).
With regards to accepting the interview offer, it should say somewhere in the small print how you accept it, but i'd assume you should either email, phone or write to them to accept it.

Good luck with your app :smile:
Reply 4
UCAS does not handle interviews. They are sorted out by you and said university. You don't 'accept' an offer of an interview like an offer of a university. You just go to the interview and they give you an offer (or not).

Latest

Trending

Trending