The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You only need to spend 30% of your personal statement on extracurricular activities. That's around 1200 characters. In this space you need to talk about what you learnt from the activities rather than just mentioning them. So really you probably have enough with the things you have mentioned.

If you do get the literature prize at school then that would be better mentioned in your reference anyway.
A lot of people aiming for good universities will be the best at their school and therefore have the price for their subject. I wouldn't use your space to mention it, let it be put in your reference, when is it going to be announced surely you have missed your chance to win it in time to be put on UCAS?
Reply 3
dotty_but_good
A lot of people aiming for good universities will be the best at their school and therefore have the price for their subject. I wouldn't use your space to mention it, let it be put in your reference, when is it going to be announced surely you have missed your chance to win it in time to be put on UCAS?

No I'm in lower sixth, so have time to win it, possibly!

Latest

Trending

Trending