The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I keep checking if my bloody application has been approved!
Elenathion
I know that its too early for decisions but I can't help but check track already. Anyone else have the worrying compulsion? hehe

Actually it's not too early for decisions, a handful of offers have already been given out.
Reply 3
I keep checking it too, I got my first offer after 6 days, so I now expect the other universities to be equally as quick.
Someone got an offer after one day on here, so it's possible xD
lizlaz350
I keep checking it too, I got my first offer after 6 days, so I now expect the other universities to be equally as quick.
Someone got an offer after one day on here, so it's possible xD

Well done on the offer :smile:
Reply 5
I don't lol.
Reply 6
Circadian_Rhythm
Well done on the offer :smile:

Reply 7
Elenathion
I know that its too early for decisions but I can't help but check track already. Anyone else have the worrying compulsion? hehe

I thought UCAS automatically notifies you of any updates.
Reply 8
Omio
I thought UCAS automatically notifies you of any updates.

They send you an email in the morning (so, if you got your offer at night, you wouldn't know until the morning). I remember having track as my homepage and refreshing it every single second. :')
Reply 9
unamed
They send you an email in the morning (so, if you got your offer at night, you wouldn't know until the morning). I remember having track as my homepage and refreshing it every single second. :')

I got my email about Glasgows offer at 11.15 at night... :s-smilie:
Reply 10
I don't understand people that do this :no: The automatic e-mail notifications are sent out twice a day (morning and afternoon). I get that people are excited, but 98% of the time nothing on there is going to have changed! It seems like such a waste of time :frown:

I only login when I got/get an e-mail(s) saying my status has changed i.e. an offer.
My friend has 3 offers for geography after like 3 days :/
My other friend also applying for geography has two :O

I'm expecting to wait a-g-e-s
Yep, I keep checking mine even though I know nothing is going to be on there. Just in case.
Yeah i was like this when i first applied. I checked it like 4 times a day hehe. I got my first offer after 5 days so its possible you'll ahve something :smile:. (Even though this is probably going to encourage you to check more)
i got my two offers within two weeks, my rejections all came through in march! FML!
Reply 15
The amount of times I check that empty chart is getting ridiculous! Can anyone tell me if LSE, Warwick, York or Leeds give early offers or will I have to wait until March? :frown:
max_123
The amount of times I check that empty chart is getting ridiculous! Can anyone tell me if LSE, Warwick, York or Leeds give early offers or will I have to wait until March? :frown:

I could be completely wrong, but I've heard York wait a while to give offers, and Leeds is a mixed opinion on here; some people get offers really quickly while others are waiting for months! So this answer really is of no use to anyone :o:
Reply 17
Laroch
I got my email about Glasgows offer at 11.15 at night... :s-smilie:

maybe it's changed? :shrug: All I know is what happened last year... :smile:

[congrats on your offer! :biggrin:]
Benammieh
I keep checking if my bloody application has been approved!

Same!
Reply 19
urbanshoemyth
Same!

Grrr The wait is killng mee!