The Student Room Group
King's and RHUL would be good to know too :P
I applied to Exeter two years running and Bristol the second time only. The first year my application was processed on 3rd October and I got my offer on 28th November. The second year my application was processed on 29th November and I got an Exeter offer on about the 17th/18th December and a Bristol one by the end of January.
PS - Bristol is great. I had my first lecture today. Lovely department, lovely city, lovely uni.
Reply 4
This wasn't for English, but both Edinburgh and King's made me offers pretty late on - I think King's was early January and Edinburgh about a month later.
susiemakemeblue
PS - Bristol is great. I had my first lecture today. Lovely department, lovely city, lovely uni.

Just a shame that they're 3As now :frown: Grrr :P
Reply 6
alex_ramsay
I was just wondering if any peeps out there happened to know when all of the offers/rejections start coming in? Oxford I know is mid-December, but what about the others (particularly Exeter, Durham, Bristol and Edinburgh - my ones :biggrin: )?

Durham make most of their offers around March time I think
Reply 7
URGH how crappy.
Reply 8
recurring
URGH how crappy.

:confused:
Reply 9
March... thats a bit of a wait.
recurring
March... thats a bit of a wait.

Yep.
Elusive Moose
Just a shame that they're 3As now :frown: Grrr :P

Well the standard year group size is 64 people, and this year they ended up taking about 80. Bristol was a lot more popular last year than in previous years I think, because more people than usual accepted their offers and got their grades, so they had to take everybody. We're not having our lectures in the English department this year because there's too many of us. They had to do something.
I suppose :P It's suprising that such a big university has such a comparitively small English department. Ah well, plenty of other places to apply! (Or worth a risk if I get my prediction moved up :P)

Latest

Trending

Trending