The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Do I sound good enough for Nottingham Uni?

The course I am looking at is Modern Languages with Business
Entry requirements are ABB

I am predicted this year ABB, plus I have French A level which I took last year (got an A), so really AABB

My subjects are English Lit., French, Geography and History.
I have a very good reference from school and do lots of extra curricular stuff and am good with languages. My language options for the course will be French continuing form A level and Spanish continuing from GCSE.

What do you think?
Reply 1
I think you have a good chance. :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I think you should definetly apply for it, you sounds like a good candidate so apply and see how it goes
If you don't get into Nottingham University, then consider University of St Andrews if you can get there.

Prince graduated from St Andrews.
Reply 4
There are never guarantees, which is unfortunately never more true than uni applications, but you stand a good chance.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Do I ?

I am applying for Film and Television studies. I'm currently a BTEC student studying performing arts in acting and besides just the acting, we look deeper into practioners, write essays on performances and film adaptations.
I am very good with languages, got an A in spanish GCSE and I am predicted a DDM i think. I join extra cirricular activites and have done community projects such as working with the deaf and old people.

Latest

Trending

Trending