The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im ok after 4 any night of the week, so i don't mind when or where really.
We should definately try to meet up though!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I think the first time should be on campus, so people don't feel uneasy etc.

I'm free any time, but Tuesday and Thursday nights would be better as I have no lectures on Wednesdays and Fridays. :smile:
Reply 3
im free mostly every night unless i go out with my block. however im workin wednesday nite this week and tuesday and thursday next week, so i can go any other time except them. if everyone wants to go on a nite wen im workin then i will just catch everyone up at a bar about 10ish!
Reply 4
I'll have to check my diary..... :biggrin:
Reply 5
Im not on campus but I can get their easily as long as you dont mind a 3rd year coming along :smile:
Reply 6
I was joking about my diary.

I'd be glad to tear myself away from downloading films from this LUser.net thingy. Although I'm really enjoying lost in translation at the moment.
Reply 7
I met tana today, hehe. :smile:
Reply 8
awwwwww yeah we met!!!!! twas fun............ :biggrin:
Reply 9
If any of you go to the Carleton tonight we shall have to meet up. Three people on here now have my mobile number (well two won't know about it yet) so it would be ace to see some of you.
LubyLoo
If any of you go to the Carleton tonight we shall have to meet up. Three people on here now have my mobile number (well two won't know about it yet) so it would be ace to see some of you.

Dammit. I went to the Carleton last night but only read this thread just now! :frown:
Reply 11
I went toast last night. Really good night it was.
Reply 12
Hehe I met Dan last night. We need to arrange a proper night, possibly just a campus bar crawl?
Reply 13
Sugarhouse tonight apparantely. I really don't feel too well.
LubyLoo
Hehe I met Dan last night. We need to arrange a proper night, possibly just a campus bar crawl?

It was weird wasn't it! And difficult to find people in a place I'd only been to once before! Did you have a good night?
Reply 15
danjc
It was weird wasn't it! And difficult to find people in a place I'd only been to once before! Did you have a good night?

Very weird, especially seeming as you couldn't find me hehe. My night was okay, but a bit disappointing due to reasons I won't go into right now lol. Hope you had a good night. :smile:
LubyLoo
Very weird, especially seeming as you couldn't find me hehe. My night was okay, but a bit disappointing due to reasons I won't go into right now lol. Hope you had a good night. :smile:

I went home at 12! Had to get a taxi - cost a small fortune. The Carleton is OK but to enjoy it you really have to be off your face I think!
Reply 17
Hello, the carleton is officially rubbish!
Reply 18
MattyB123
Hello, the carleton is officially rubbish!

It reminds me of Butlins.
just be off your face when you go and its amazing if not its like phoneix nights revisted

Latest

Trending

Trending