The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Only with a gallon of petrol and a box of matches.
Hell yeah, I'd want to see how many of the bitchy girls were now living off the dole. Although I'd have to fly over from my Floridian mansion :cool:
loonyplatypus
Hell yeah, I'd want to see how many of the bitchy girls were now living off the dole. Although I'd have to fly over from my Floridian mansion :cool:

Yeah, pretty much this...I want to see what happened to all the wasters.
Reply 4
yes I would. I want to know how many people will be earning more than I.
Reply 5
Yes. I want to see just how many have ****** up their lives.
Yeah to see which ones failed in life.
Reply 7
Not a chance in hell. And probably not my college one either unless it was to prove to everyone else that whatever they thought of me, I came out with a Masters degree (hopefully by then I'll have one :p:), professional qualifications (see previous) and one hell of an awesome life :biggrin:
Yes, to see how many are still living in the same dead-end town (my estimate: most).
My secondary school yeargroup had a reunion a while back. I was in Sri Lanka and couldn't go anyway but even if I had been around, I wouldn't have gone. I've kept in touch with the people I wanted to and can see what many others are up to on Facebook, so what would be the point? Besides, don't really wanna be around people who bullied me or terrified me :nah:
Reply 10
Yes! :biggrin:
LuhLah
I wouldn't, hated the lot of them. I would go to a college one though, people are far nicer here.

Same really, a lot of the year were really horrible and there's not really anyone I stayed in touch with so there'd be no point. I'd definitely go to a uni one though if we ever had one.
Now? No.

If it was in a few years I would see what situation I am in before I decide.
Reply 13
Nice to see most folks agree, lol.

If I went, I couldn't stand being all fake and stuff.
I probably would, yes. It would be interesting to see everyone again.
Reply 15
I would! :h:
WOW a lot of hate for school here!!

I would love to go to mine!!!
Depends on whether I succeed or fail in life.
Reply 18
I would be curious to go and see what they look like - and how many people have failed? - but i hated almost everyone in my school :mad: :mad: :mad: ,people in college and work are more friendly and mature.
Maybe people from school would grow up and become mature by the time of the school reunion (isn't that naive). I like to forget about my past and focus on my future.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19
If I'm doing really well, sure :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending