The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hell no. Couldn't even pretend to be interested in seeing any of them ever again.
Reply 61
I would :smile:
Reply 62
Pedrobear
Hell no. Couldn't even pretend to be interested in seeing any of them ever again.

See, I'm the exact same. When I left at the end of S4, people were saying to me "Aren't you bothered that you won't see us again?"...

I rightfully replied with "No, I'm just glad it's ******* over with. Bai :awesome:".
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 63
Yeah probably. I'd be curious to see what people are doing and stuff. And hopefully to prove to some people that I can do what I want to as some think that I wouldn't be able to especially practical work because some people think because I am a girl I wouldn't be able to do it. Really it would be a chance to be nosey.
99.99% of the people I went to secondary school with are absolute peasants; I would go purely to laugh at their ****** lives of council flats and children with children by the time they're 12.
Definitely depends on how well I do in life. If I turn up in a nice car with a beautiful girl then hell yeah. Anything other than this I wouldnt.
Reply 66
I loved every single minute of school and met some really close friends and my husband to be, so yes.
(edited 13 years ago)
Hell yeah - would be good to see how everyones doing.... :smile:
Yes, but not if it's this decade ;-)
Got some life-sorting out to do first, as i'm sure we all do :P.
Since the invention of Facebook is a school reunion even necessary? Can easily see what jobs they have, how hot their spouses are and how much weight they've put on. You can even tell which ones are still entirely illiterate!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 70
Yes, I will probably be arranging it :mmm:
I didn't.

Anyone that I liked, I've kept in contact with. As for the others, I didn't like them then, and the feeling was mutual; why would it have changed?
Reply 72
I'd go if i get somewhere decent in life, just so i can rub it in the F**kers faces.
Reply 73
Not sure, very probably. I'd hope to be still in at least vague contact with those from high school i still care about, so maybe it'd be a bit pointless, and i don't fancy reawakening old scars too much.
Probably not. Most of them will probably be in prison anyway, two are already :p:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Oh yes.
Reply 76
:yep:

Fo da ***** in giggles. Wanna see wht dem geeks r upto now. Bet nun have babies, I got 3 already
Wait, people really still have reunions? :lolwut:

Hell no, I don't care. High School will be nothing but a crappy little footnote in the story of my life.
Reply 78
Unless my life is completely rubbish by the time we have a reunion, then definitely! I'm already excited to see what everyone'll be like in ten years, and I haven't even left school yet. :p:
Not a hope in hell.

Well, if it was a free bar or summit...

Latest