The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** no! Not that there is a need for a reunion, thanks to facebook you still know what everyone is up to pretty much....(another reason for me to get rid of it lol)
Ice_Queen
Not a chance in hell. And probably not my college one either unless it was to prove to everyone else that whatever they thought of me, I came out with a Masters degree (hopefully by then I'll have one :p:), professional qualifications (see previous) and one hell of an awesome life :biggrin:

THE GAME
Reply 82
Only if there is an open bar and/or a buffet........
I actually liked my yeargroup at school so yeah I actually would. :smile:
big-boss-91
THE GAME

I really need to take that out of my sig at some point.
Reply 85
If i'm doing better than most of them so I can rub in their faces with my nice car and hot chick and armani suit.
I very much doubt it.
Reply 87
I would, could be a laugh.
Reply 88
No way!!. The majority of the girls were right cows to me :frown:
I love how it took until half way down the first page of this thread to see anyone who'd want to attend a reunion. I so would, by the way.
Reply 90
I can't wait to park the Aston up in the school car park and hook up with every girl that I ever wanted to :p:
Quite sad how most people in here either hated everyone in the year or just want to go back because they get joy out of other peoples "failures" (probably defined as not being rich...).
I wouldn't go, but there's no particular reason other than being too lazy to attend.
Ice_Queen
I really need to take that out of my sig at some point.

you really should :biggrin:
big-boss-91
you really should :biggrin:

The amount of PMs, Formsprings, quotes, etc. I get, it's madness!
Ice_Queen
The amount of PMs, Formsprings, quotes, etc. I get, it's madness!

ahh sweet revenge :biggrin: its nice!

Latest

Trending

Trending