Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Mentalist

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    I only watch the show because of Jane. It is a good supporting cast, but I wouldn't be to fussed if any of them left...
    I definitely think Jane makes the show.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I definitely think Jane makes the show.
    After all, he IS the title character
    • 23 followers

Any one here watch the new episode?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    wow...think i just had a heart attack.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think Kristina Frye may have split personality disorder, or she is simply Red John. Did you see her eyes in the scene with her, Patrick and the candle? There was something incredibly psychotic and unsettling about them. I believe she is playing with him.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    I saw the new ep last week but rewatched it today. I think Red John is using Kristina personally as a pawn to get at Jane but she could be Red John.
    • 23 followers

I watched the new one (american time). Pretty average. But there were some funny bits here and there....
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just added this thread to the associated threads of the group!

..The suspense of Red John is still killing me, I wonder if they'll ever find him.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzberry)
    Just added this thread to the associated threads of the group!

..The suspense of Red John is still killing me, I wonder if they'll ever find him.
    Thanks

Me too, especially after I watched the s1 finale this evening. 1 week until s2 is out on DVD!! I'm literally legging it from my lecture to HMV to get a copy.
    • 43 followers

Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks.

---
    You're evidently active All is ok here, I take it?
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks.

---
    You're evidently active All is ok here, I take it?
    I haven't quite got the hang of managing the group yet and adding deputy leaders (are people able to select themselves if they've joined?) or more photos yet which might be a problem. Will probably have another look through the videos and info in the help bit.
    • 43 followers

I haven't quite got the hang of managing the group yet and adding deputy leaders (are people able to select themselves if they've joined?) or more photos yet which might be a problem. Will probably have another look through the videos and info in the help bit.
    Ok, well give me a shout if you'd like me to add them for you. AFAIK people can't add themselves, they have to be selected by the leader/deputies. Give me a shout or post in AAM if anything arises. :top:
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Ok, well give me a shout if you'd like me to add them for you. AFAIK people can't add themselves, they have to be selected by the leader/deputies. Give me a shout or post in AAM if anything arises. :top:
    Thank you
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Really enjoyed the latest episode- some good guest stars (didn't work out where I'd seen Max before until the 3rd time I watched the ep but I recognised Karen from The Sarah Silverman Program) and a fairly good twist to the story, especially the end.
    • 23 followers

Really enjoyed the latest episode- some good guest stars (didn't work out where I'd seen Max before until the 3rd time I watched the ep but I recognised Karen from The Sarah Silverman Program) and a fairly good twist to the story, especially the end.
    Which one are you talking about?

Are you following the american one?
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Which one are you talking about?

Are you following the american one?
    The one that was shown on channel 5 today. My friend is downloading them as they're being shown in the US but I don't wanna get too ahead and am only watching an ep just before it's shown on Five in case I can't watch it when it's being broadcast.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Patrick Jane is fit.
    Nuff Said.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank god I just remembered to find out where I recognised the woman from.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KP40186)
    Patrick Jane is fit.
    Nuff Said.
    :yes: Couldn't have put it better myself!
    • 23 followers

The one that was shown on channel 5 today. My friend is downloading them as they're being shown in the US but I don't wanna get too ahead and am only watching an ep just before it's shown on Five in case I can't watch it when it's being broadcast.
    Can you please be a bit specific about the show?

And what do you mean you don't want to get too ahead?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 13, 2014
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.