Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Mentalist

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Oh good idea!! There's definitely something up with him.
    Yeah, It was when he suggested reaching out to Jane the same time RJ did when Jane was in Vegas that got my attention. I think Wainwright was trying to find out if Jane had been in touch with Lisbon , which would then be obvious Jane was faking the break down.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuzznbass)
    Yeah, It was when he suggested reaching out to Jane the same time RJ did when Jane was in Vegas that got my attention. I think Wainwright was trying to find out if Jane had been in touch with Lisbon , which would then be obvious Jane was faking the break down.
    Same, I wondered why he wanted to help him considering he was ready to do some serious damage at the end of the episode before.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Same, I wondered why he wanted to help him considering he was ready to do some serious damage at the end of the episode before.
    Wainwright has always had it in for Jane, ever since the start. For Wainwright to offer help is suspicous to say the least.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fuzznbass)
    Wainwright has always had it in for Jane, ever since the start. For Wainwright to offer help is suspicous to say the least.
    I hope they explain it next season! Things like this always bug me.
    • 25 followers

welcome back :wavey:

Spoiler:
    Show

Hoping red John came in one night you were sleeping and persuaded you to come back with a smiley face across your bed ffs
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    welcome back :wavey:

Spoiler:
    Show

Hoping red John came in one night you were sleeping and persuaded you to come back with a smiley face across your bed ffs
    Thank you

If that happened I'd **** myself!!
    • 25 followers

Thank you

If that happened I'd **** myself!!
    This thread actually missed you. After you were demodded and off TSR for a while, there was activity for a week and then nothing for about a month :emo:
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    This thread actually missed you. After you were demodded and off TSR for a while, there was activity for a week and then nothing for about a month :emo:
    :eek: I was expecting it to carry on without me!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    aaaah! Hello !

Just caught up on the series finale today, watched about the last 5-6 episodes back to back haha.

I thought it was quite a good series finale, it's nice that they're progressing the story kind of instead of just carrying what we already knew on a bit. Which is sort of how I feel they've done with previous series. It's a shame that the girl works for RJ as I thought she was a good addition to the cast, I doubt she'll survive much longer though.

It's also nice to basically have it confirmed that Lisbon is in love with Jane, I can't see an ending where they don't get it on - after the capture of RJ of course. I thought the murder of Wainwright was interesting but sort of unnecessary, yes he was there boss but meh, they keep killing off minor characters.
    • 25 followers

We did for a while but there was a bit of the break during the american airings so I didn't post, and no one else was doingit either
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the finale! I didn't see quite a lot of that coming. I knew that it wasn't going to be Red John in the back of the limo as that'd be too easy.

I really want to know who Red John is, I think it'll end up being a character who you see now and gain who's quite minor, so when you watch it all over things might piece together?

I don't think I can wait until it comes back!

Who do you all think RJ is? I think it'll be someone who was in the CBI who left a while back, no idea who though!
    • 77 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm trying my best not to read anything on here before I watch the finale. I just have a small question to ask....
    :hi:
    Hi!

Do you remember by any chance where you got your avatar from? I'm thinking of a change...
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Ok, I'm trying my best not to read anything on here before I watch the finale. I just have a small question to ask....
    Hi!

Do you remember by any chance where you got your avatar from? I'm thinking of a change...
    Mine :P
    I think it might've been Live Journal.
    • 77 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mine :P
    I think it might've been Live Journal.
    Haha, it makes me laugh everytime I see it!
    Thanks, I'll see if I can dig anything up that's better than the strawberry...
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Haha, it makes me laugh everytime I see it!
    Thanks, I'll see if I can dig anything up that's better than the strawberry...
    Me too, I can't bear to change it! There's some good ones out there
    • 77 followers

ReputationRep:
    I come bearing gifts!
    5x01 promo

Season 5 hints/spoilers/etc
    We will seen the introduction of 3 FBI Agents. The season-ending shoot-out has left a big multi-jurisdictional mess to be mopped up. Among the new recurring G-people are a handsome “good guy” named Gabe, a “ferocious alpha female” named Alexa and quiet lunk named Reede.

Jane's teenage daughter will feature in episode 2. Heller calls the hour “a big episode, a wonderful episode,” but for story reasons declines to say whether we’ll meet the girl in a dream, flashback or some other context. “That’s the whole nub of the episode,” he teases.

Rigsby's father will appear in episode 4. “Rigsby’s had a very conflicted and difficult relationship with his dad, for obvious reasons,” explains Heller. “That comes to an epic head in Episode 4. That’s going to be a big episode for Rigsby and [actor] Owain Yeoman.”

Summer will return in episode 10. She’ll place Tim Kang’s Cho in “a very difficult situation,” Heller says.

Malcolm McDowell will make a “brief, but sensational” cameo as Brett Stiles, the leader of the Visualize Self-Realization Center church.

Also returning to the show are Gregory Itzin as Supervising Agent Virgil Minelli, Michael Gaston as Director of CBI Gale Bertram and Pruitt Taylor Vince as Special Agent/Supervising Agent J.J. LaRoche.

Cho becomes the leader of the CBI SWAT team! "Of all our guys, he's the one to go in first and kick in the door and to actually get physical with people," executive producer Bruno Heller tells us. But his promotion may come with a price. "When you have a hammer in your hand, every problem looks like a nail," Heller warns. "Being addicted to thrills is a very dangerous road to go down in the long run because you have to keep upping the ante."

Jane’s declaration of love to Lisbon will play a big part in the year ahead, when she’ll run into “complications in her feelings for Jane as the season rolls on,” says executive producer Bruno Heller. “Lisbon is not so much revealing feelings for Jane, but she’s discovering feelings for Jane.” But the senior special agent better hurry up, because she may have competition in Lorelai, Red John’s agent (Entourage’s Emmanuelle Chriqui), whom he must seduce in order to obtain information.

Now that Jane's ex Lorelei is in custody for her connection to Red John, Jane is in a bit of a sticky situation. "She has Red John's name on the tip of her tongue, so Jane will do anything to seduce her to his side of the struggle," creator Bruno Heller tells us. Naturally, Lisbon is going to take notice of the feelings Jane and Lorelei still share. "It's not exactly a love triangle... but it does make office life complicated," Heller says. "How much of that attraction is real and how much of that is Jane being manipulative?"

“I can’t say that we’re going to catch Red John in the middle of the season,” continues the EP, “but those who are following that story are going to get a huge leap forward in terms of what we know about him and where we’re going.” Meanwhile, the aforementioned serial killer won’t sit idly by. Since Lorelei’s capture by the CBI team wasn’t really in his plans, expect the mysterious figure to retaliate and dispense more secret agents. “When you first meet these guys, they might be good guys, they might be bad guys,” says Heller. “We have a few people returning, and we have some great new characters coming in who may or may not be Red John’s friends.”

“Lisbon, apart from having to deal with Jane and Lorelei, in the middle of the season sets off on her own journey of vengeance and redemption. That’s a three- or four-episode arc in which she needs to catch her own Lisbon version of Red John, and that’s going to be fun.”
    Source: Digital Spy forums / various sources
    • 45 followers

ReputationRep:
    :mob: . I missed the entirety of season 4. Need the DVD to come out now or a nice, probably illegal, way of watching it on 'net :holmes:
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    :mob: . I missed the entirety of season 4. Need the DVD to come out now or a nice, probably illegal, way of watching it on 'net :holmes:
    It's due out on DVD in a month but I imagine they'll push the release like in the past 2 years.
    • 25 followers

Can't wait for this again :moon:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 13, 2014
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.