The Student Room Group

IMDB Top 250 films leaderboard - how many have you watched?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by MrBlueMo0n
Oh right. Thanks. So I'm not a regular voter? Are you? And I've been reading about it on the website, where they say that they will not disclose it, so how do you know?

Also, instead of worrying so much about people rating certain films even though they haven't watched it, couldn't they just use the votes from people who have checked in those films, and written comments?

Well if it is 1300 (which is bandied around IMDB/movie forums/internet) then no you are not a regular and neither am I as I have only seen and rated around 1180 films.
But that one hit take out first round was awesome!

Ending was kind of bad, yeah.

Had its moments. But left me limp.
95, mostly the Japanese, French and "cult" films. Oh, and Disney.
Original post by JClive
Well if it is 1300 (which is bandied around IMDB/movie forums/internet) then no you are not a regular and neither am I as I have only seen and rated around 1180 films.

I think that's a little stupid. Over 1000 is loads. How many of the top 250? I've done around 52 I believe.
Original post by The Banker
Had its moments. But left me limp.

How many of the top 250 have you seen?
Reply 605
I think that's a little stupid. Over 1000 is loads. How many of the top 250? I've done around 52 I believe.

Well I watch a lot of films, compared to some people I know over 1000 films is not much.

I have seen 166/250.

http://www.icheckmovies.com/signature/60746/top+250.png
(edited 11 years ago)
32. Much more than I thought it would be.
Reply 607

Could not activate my account on the website
Reply 608

^Fail.

58/250.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by The Banker
I'm a boxing fan yet I love Rocky, The Hurricane, The Fighter etc.

I just thought it wasn't a good movie and am surprised at the critical reception it received. Was expecting so much more and was left disappointed. Love Tom hardy too

If you like boxing, then I'd definitely recommend The Set-Up. Excellent noir, features a decent amount of boxing, and doesn't fall on it's arse like a lot of sports-centred films.
74/250 Not bad I suppose, it was weird how I had seen about ten of them in the last few days when I went on a bit of a movie marathon:cool:

hmmm...obviously had a numpty moment there but 237/250
Original post by ashtoreth

hmmm...obviously had a numpty moment there but 237/250

Oooh! Almost top of this forum...
Original post by Alleykat606

I see you like sci-fis and animations. You've watched The Dark Knight, you should watch Batman Begins. Toy Story 3, but no Toy Story? If you really, really like animations, then How to Train Your Dragon is awesome!

And how did you find Up? And also Terminator?
78/250. Dayum. I do have a lot on the list recorded though - better get cracking.
I see you like sci-fis and animations. You've watched The Dark Knight, you should watch Batman Begins. Toy Story 3, but no Toy Story? If you really, really like animations, then How to Train Your Dragon is awesome!

And how did you find Up? And also Terminator?

Toy Story's on there?!?!?! Lol I didn't see it.... :P Yeah I've been planning to get Batman Begins but never got round to it
Oooh! Almost top of this forum...

seems so! but if carnationlily were to do this, she'd whoop my ass looool

she's a huge film buff!:biggrin:

pity it wouldn't do the 'share' thingy.
Reply 618
only 15! wow i have to start watching more
Original post by ashtoreth
seems so! but if carnationlily were to do this, she'd whoop my ass looool

she's a huge film buff!:biggrin:

pity it wouldn't do the 'share' thingy.

Finally! My TSR post thing, erm, well it wasn't there, so I couldn't post...

Anyway, you should know that your 'share' thingy does actually work. Click on it, and it shows you your list. The image doesn't work though, just like mine.

See, here it should say something like 52/250 but it only says 34:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending