The Student Room Group

Training Contracts 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2860
for useful tips and hints on applicaions, A/C, interviews etc try this web site WannaBeTrainee
Reply 2861
my daughter has just been offered a TC with a regional firm which has now merged with a large national comm firm, i'm very very happy :smile:
Reply 2862
Original post by vira
Any news from Clifford Chance after the verbal reasoning test? I submitted mine a couple of days back.

Hi - is the cc online verbal test the one's where it is true, false or cannot say or more like their practice sample test - http://gradsuk.cliffordchance.com/verbal-reasoning-test.html

Thanks
Original post by warriorprincezz

Is that the face to face interview? I had mine coming up 3 weeks now and still haven't heard, so a decision either way sounds amazing to me!!!

hey I have a face to face partner interview coming up with eversheds.. could you please tell me wht sort of questions they ask? x

I heard within 2 days but it seems is depends which office.

Has anyone heard from any of the regional offices of Eversheds post face to face interview? Mine was a week ago and i dont know if i can take any longer!

hey, can you please tell me what sort of questions they asked at face to face interview ?
Reply 2865
Original post by hmaus

Original post by hmaus
Thanks for asking. I am pleased to report that I was offered a TC today, just a few hours ago!! :biggrin: I'll be going to CMS Cameron McKenna.

dont know why im looking at these thread my daughter secured tc last yr starts this sept anyway i was so pleased so see you finely got a tc you have been giving some good advice out over the tread well done to you i was getting pretty desperate for you. Law !! bloody hard career choice if you ask me.
Reply 2866
Original post by lilahnurave

Original post by lilahnurave

well that's im for you and supposed to be a top firm too 'supposively'
Reply 2867
Original post by jcro
Which office? I got a Pinsents offer for Birmingham :biggrin:

I've been offered a TC for the Birmingham office too! :-D See you at CoL!?
hey guys need mega help, i am really confused, i ma going to be applying for my lpc in 2013 but not got tc yet, should i play it safe and get tc 1st or should i just go for bit and keep applying for tc while doing my lpc.....:frown:
Reply 2869
Original post by umair.khan
hey guys need mega help, i am really confused, i ma going to be applying for my lpc in 2013 but not got tc yet, should i play it safe and get tc 1st or should i just go for bit and keep applying for tc while doing my lpc.....:frown:

Hi there,

It was a bit unusual to see a post in the old TC 2013 thread.

I would always get an LPC first and carry on applying. Some firms will reimburse the costs for you retroactively.

There is no guaranteed that you will get a TC even next year because it is so competitive. So, just get an LPC and you can get a TC while you doing it.

But it is entirely up to you. Assess if you will definitely be able to get a TC next year. If yes, than you may want to wait and get few Vac Schemes next year (applications open this October).

I would say unless you are Oxbridge, have 1st or 2.1 and have few vac schemes behind your back, as well as a decent amount of interview practice (i.e. TC interviews and ACs) than it is very difficult to say that you'll get a TC straight away. I have over 100 rejections and it took me 2 years to get a TC for 2014 start.

Anyways, I hope this helps! Best of luck! :smile:)

Erus35.
Hi guys, those of you have had a TC interview with Eversheds? What was it like? How many people were you interviewed by? Any tips? Are we allowed to ask who will be interviewing us? I'd really appreciate your help and guidance :smile:
Hi guys, those of you have had a TC interview with Eversheds? What was it like? How many people were you interviewed by? Any tips? Are we allowed to ask who will be interviewing us? I'd really appreciate your help and guidance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending