The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I find it hard to believe people are incapable of having fun without alcohol. I find people tend to have more fun without it. Plus you remember it.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
Hi,

I'd rather not demolish my insides!

Why be in a state where you're not responsible for your own actions?

azs*
Reply 22
Wellllllllll, I didnt drink at the freshers ball and I thought it was crap. Funny that...
Reply 23
Gexko
Wellllllllll, I didnt drink at the freshers ball and I thought it was crap. Funny that...

u didn't even drink your free malibu and vodka :eek:
I must have had seven or eight drinks and I was as sober as a judge all night. Now I'm horribly hung over.

Life's just not fair. :frown:
--------------
I like that pineapple malibu though. :smile:
Reply 25
ice girl
u didn't even drink your free malibu and vodka :eek:

no i was with a girl who doesnt like drinking...

then she buggered off early.

not good.

i had had a whole bottle of wine before i came, but by the time i'd walked there and queued I was pretty much sober.

couldnt be bothered queuing for drinks.
Stevee re the vet initiation I am a vet- woop woop! The vet soc- Centaur are feffin insane!

The intiation= a Treasure Hunt, n the stuff you do on it is pretty insane, but cant put down what they do (altho it involves LOTS of cider and some eeeeeewwwwww stuff!)- wouldn't want to spoil it for future bristolian vets now, would I?!?!?! (oh if only they knew what they were getting themselves into!)

So which halls are you from btw?

GOLDNEY HALL ALL THE WAY!
ThE_OnE
i found a nice one

oooohhh where is it? please???
Reply 28
I feel I ought to point out that there is a big difference between drinking and getting so drunk you can't remember the night before.

I respect anyone choosing not to drink but don't pretend that everyone who does drink gets smashed every time they have a drink and can't talk sense or remember anything the second alcohol touches their lips.
Reply 29
I just went with the OTC for the weekend - got totally ******ed last night, though my team won the drinking games.

MAROON FOREVER!

OTC's actually really cool - good fun activities, nice people, great social events, getting paid, and you get to meet people from UWE and Bath too. Plus it's pretty much a drinking society that you have to do a medical to get in.

Latest

Trending

Trending