The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joshuano
That's awesome :smile: you doing BSc or MPhys?

MPhys, you? :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by jesstonto
I made a Facebook page!

But yeah I agree x

I'll look for it now :biggrin: Thanks for telling me :smile:

.... Fancy linking me to it? I swear i'm useless.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jesstonto
I made a Facebook page!

But yeah I agree x

Whats the facebook page called? would be nice to know who has firmed cardiff :smile:x
just firmed cardiff for journalism, english lit and media :biggrin: well excited -well, if i get the grades which i am highly doubting i will!!
Who's definitely chose Senghenydd court? :smile:
Original post by Sophiem9412
Who's definitely chose Senghenydd court? :smile:

Meee! It's my top. It's a shame they take so long to get back to us really.
Original post by Plutonium
Meee! It's my top. It's a shame they take so long to get back to us really.

Woo! :smile:
And I know, id love to know now!

I went to visit Senghenydd court the other day as a person who I work with is staying there, it seems nice! so excited!!! Really hope I get there grades! :smile:
Reply 1168
Original post by just-j3ss
just firmed cardiff for journalism, english lit and media :biggrin: well excited -well, if i get the grades which i am highly doubting i will!!

Awesome! I'm transferring from Law and French to Journalism,Media and Cultural studies this September. Good luck with getting your grades, I'm sure you'll be fine!

You'll love Cardiff, it's bloody excellent.
Original post by benco
Awesome! I'm transferring from Law and French to Journalism,Media and Cultural studies this September. Good luck with getting your grades, I'm sure you'll be fine!

You'll love Cardiff, it's bloody excellent.

how come youre transferring from law and french? and what was it like? im starting that hopefully next year....
Congrats to whoever has an offer, what are you studying? If you would like any guidance or advice coming into uni, please let me know - I'm a current uni student and willing to help you guys out!
Reply 1171
Original post by jack.tang
Congrats to whoever has an offer, what are you studying? If you would like any guidance or advice coming into uni, please let me know - I'm a current uni student and willing to help you guys out!

Please come over to the 2012 Firmers thread and tell us about accommodation! (eg. is Senghenydd skanky? Is Taly too far to walk? blahblahblah)
Hey guys :biggrin:

I'm so excited for September :biggrin: :biggrin:

What are you all studying?
Hey people!

I haven''t posted on here in aaaages, but just thought I'd come back on to wish all the current year 13s good luck on their results, and to say well done for choosing cardiff! I'm coming to the end of my second year here, and I'm a business economics student. If any one has any questions about anything , don't hesitate to ask :smile:

X
Original post by krizz1992
Hey people!

I haven''t posted on here in aaaages, but just thought I'd come back on to wish all the current year 13s good luck on their results, and to say well done for choosing cardiff! I'm coming to the end of my second year here, and I'm a business economics student. If any one has any questions about anything , don't hesitate to ask :smile:

X

Hey thanks :smile: did you stay in uni accommodation the first year?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by thelooby94

Hey yes I did! I stayed in Taly South, its a really nice place to live :smile: where are you applying/ has it been decided yet> what course are you doing?

x
[QUOTE="krizz1992;37811025"]

Hey yes I did! I stayed in Taly South, its a really nice place to live :smile: where are you applying/ has it been decided yet> what course are you doing?

x

WOOOO! Taly south is my first choice :biggrin: Im doing pharmacy hopefully :smile: what course did you do?
Hey people!

X

Hey I quoted myself instead of you! Lol ^
Hey I quoted myself instead of you! Lol ^

haha no worries :P Ahh cool my housemate at the moment doe pharmacy.. It's pretty hard from what he's told me! Good luck! I do business economics.. still go another year to go yet though!

X
haha no worries :P Ahh cool my housemate at the moment doe pharmacy.. It's pretty hard from what he's told me! Good luck! I do business economics.. still go another year to go yet though!

X

Lots of work to look forward to then lol thanks :smile:
Ah how many years is that course? Are you in a house now?
So do you have any exams coming up? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending