The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by natashapt
It didnt say but AAB is the offer on the website I think!! Thankyou im CHUFFED :biggrin:

If you click on the course number on track it should tell you what the conditions are.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 161
Ive applied for Banking and Finance (N300)

Anyone else? Any offers for this course yet?
Original post by Adam1502
Hey! I'm applying for Law and/with Sociology and got a similar email inviting me to an Open Afternoon on 2nd March but haven't been given an offer. I don't know what to think about it. :s-smilie: My email said, 'You will shortly be notified of the outcome of your application by UCAS.' so I am hoping that it is just a good sign but my pessimistic nature is saying that there hasn't been an offer for a reason.

I went on the website and it says
"All UK or EU applicants who are made a conditional or unconditional offer will be sent an invitation to one of our Open Days."
so I'm hoping (!) that UCAS is just taking a while to update!

http://www.law.cf.ac.uk/degreeprogrammes/ug/how_to_apply/open_days.html

good luck!
Reply 163
Original post by LookAliveSunshine
I went on the website and it says
"All UK or EU applicants who are made a conditional or unconditional offer will be sent an invitation to one of our Open Days."
so I'm hoping (!) that UCAS is just taking a while to update!

http://www.law.cf.ac.uk/degreeprogrammes/ug/how_to_apply/open_days.html

good luck!

Thanks for the link. Let's hope that it is just a delay.

Have fun on your Open Day. Thanks and good luck to you. Might be in some of your classes next year if we both end up going. :smile:
I love cardiff!!
Conditional for Mech Eng :smile: AAB
Original post by OneInSolidarity
Conditional for Mech Eng :smile: AAB

Congrats!
Reply 167
Conditional for GR11 French and Mathematics - AAB (including A in French and A in Maths)
Reply 168
Anyone here applying for Biology with a year in industry? Have you got an offer/what was it?
(:
I only applied on the 16 December... and everyone seems to have offers already I applied for History worried this late application is going to mean a rejection - if people have already been to vist days etc :/
Original post by Scarlett1992
I only applied on the 16 December... and everyone seems to have offers already I applied for History worried this late application is going to mean a rejection - if people have already been to vist days etc :/

There are about 3 visit days for each subject

Everyone has an equal chance before the Jan deadline

Obviously they will hear back before you if they sent theirs earlier, that doesnt mean youve been rejected!

STOP WORRYING :smile:
Reply 171
Have applied for Biology BSc, only recieved an acknowlegment so far but only sent off UCAS a few weeks ago.
I've applied to do Adult Nursing. Only sent off my app last week so not heard anything of any unis yet.
Reply 173
Hey peeps, got an offer from Cardiff to study Physiotherapy :biggrin: !!! Anyone else?
Been invited to vist in April. So don't know anything about Cardiff :redface: can someone help me out and tell me about the sport, ngihtlife and accomodation please thanks
Anyone had offers from the languages department yet? Applied for French a few weeks ago and had no reply yet ...
Original post by Nia M
Conditional for GR11 French and Mathematics - AAB (including A in French and A in Maths)

congratulations!
can i ask when you submitted your form? I'm waiting for a reply for French and/with English Lit and have heard nothing yet- it's worrying me!!
I've applied for English lit. :smile: doubt I'll get an offer, I hear English at Cardiff is very competitive, but Swansea is my second choice and I'm just as happy to go to Swansea! :biggrin:
I've had a conditional offer from Cardiff for Biomedical Sciences of AB!
Definite firm!
Reply 178
mechanical engineering
aahh i love cardiff
how weird would it be if you met someone on this thread and ended up both going and being friends?
Original post by luuucyx
mechanical engineering
aahh i love cardiff
how weird would it be if you met someone on this thread and ended up both going and being friends?

I wouldnt say its that weired, id rather know one person out of thousands even if it was from the internet! haha

Cardiffs a great city, im going to firm Politics and Sociology i think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending