The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol KIDDEY FIDDLER eh?
Reply 21
Are you male or female, OP, out of curiosity?

Also, if the other two teachers were watching, you can't really be accused of doing anything untoward, and they clearly don't disapprove. Just be sensible and try to avoid any undue contact.

There's nothing wrong with enriching their education/social development.
Reply 22
Addzter

Would you like to take a seat over there?
emilina
not all dinnerladies are old and boring :hmmm:

lol all mine were!
Threepigs
Lol KIDDEY FIDDLER eh?

I totally misread that as kidney fiddler - which is quite a different kettle of fish.
I sat and ate lunch with the kids sometimes on my promary placement (secondary PGCE now) but probably wouldn't have played with them at break....
Reply 26
JGR
Are you male or female, OP, out of curiosity?

Also, if the other two teachers were watching, you can't really be accused of doing anything untoward, and they clearly don't disapprove. Just be sensible and try to avoid any undue contact.

There's nothing wrong with enriching their education/social development.

Lol I'm female and I'm alot younger compared to the other two teachers who were watching (in their 40s), I'm 20.
(edited 13 years ago)
I know we weren't 5-11 year olds but when we played football in school, some of the teachers joined in and got pretty competitive. But when it comes to little kiddies of that age I would give it a miss imho
Kaykiie
Would you like to take a seat over there?

"She said she was eighteen!"
Reply 29
JoeLatics
If you'd be embarrassed to do what you're doing in front of the kids' parents, don't do it, would be the rule I'd follow!

why is it embarassing :s-smilie:?
I'd be happy as a parent to see me child having fun with a someone on work experience or w.e..
Reply 30
Its fine,
Dont listen to JoeLatics, I know him and hes Catholic anyway, so he cant talk (the popes a pedo)

It'll help the kids bond and relate with you, so you can improve their education and get more out of training.

JUST KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON!
Reply 31
Your A ******* Pedo. Y Dont U Just Go To The Pope For His Pedo Advice!!!!!!!
Reply 32
I wouldn't do that. Not because I think it is wrong or unprofessional...but because WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE OUT IN THE FREEZING COLD WITH A BUNCH OF SCREAMING KIDS ANYWAY??

I'd be in the teachers staff room drinking hot chocolate and eating all the chocolate digestives!!!!!
rj1990
I wouldn't do that. Not because I think it is wrong or unprofessional...but because WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE OUT IN THE FREEZING COLD WITH A BUNCH OF SCREAMING KIDS ANYWAY??

I'd be in the teachers staff room drinking hot chocolate and eating all the chocolate digestives!!!!!

You're clearly misinformed, on NONE of my placements have I come across chocolate digestives!
Original post by sam.hunton

Original post by sam.hunton
You're clearly misinformed, on NONE of my placements have I come across chocolate digestives!

My PGCE placement has penguin-style chocolate biscuits... unfortunetely, you have to stick 15 in the pot when you take one!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending