The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 1
the campus is very large; almost like a small town. It's very homely too; I've been here just over a week and it feels like I've been here ages already! The social scene is good, with nightclubs, clubs/societies and activities to suit anyone really, although the majority of stuff is sport related.

I'm not a particularly sporty person (studying aero eng.), but I've had no shortage of things to do, and there are plenty of like minded people around.

When I came for a visit last year I was well impressed (hence why I'm studying here!), and I'm sure you would be too.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Take a read of this http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3561-1795829,00.html

Brings a tear to the eye....
Reply 3
anyone know anyone who took part in this 'survey'?
Reply 4
all previous and current students did, and all you freshers have done.

every so often you will be given a form to fill in during a lecture, on how you rate the lecturer etc....

all this information bvases the report.
Reply 5
ITS GREAT
- Freshers fortight ruled, maybe of my friend are quite enveous now i think.

Have a look at the campus map, its long and thin, which quite a lot of green in between.
- Our rooms are great (cayley ensuite) and so are all the others ive seen (New DC, faraday)

The Union is Massive, and has great events, so far at least.
- My course (mech eng) ha been really goreat so far, the lecturers are great, as is the rooms, inparticular the practical labs, many of which are very recently refitted out (one of the reasons i came)
- The girls are basicaly hot, so there might not be quite so many, but they certainly make up for it. (and our block is 1:1 anyway)
- The towns also not bad for its size, the clubs are good (echos/rain/wild/weatherspoons/scream/etc) and has a steam railway too (greatcentralrailway) if thats what you into!

- Also, the guys at marios (the many campus/town takeaways) are all legands!

Daniel
Reply 6
dhutch
ITS GREAT
- Freshers fortight ruled, maybe of my friend are quite enveous now i think.

Have a look at the campus map, its long and thin, which quite a lot of green in between.
- Our rooms are great (cayley ensuite) and so are all the others ive seen (New DC, faraday)

The Union is Massive, and has great events, so far at least.
- My course (mech eng) ha been really goreat so far, the lecturers are great, as is the rooms, inparticular the practical labs, many of which are very recently refitted out (one of the reasons i came)
- The girls are basicaly hot, so there might not be quite so many, but they certainly make up for it. (and our block is 1:1 anyway)
- The towns also not bad for its size, the clubs are good (echos/rain/wild/weatherspoons/scream/etc) and has a steam railway too (greatcentralrailway) if thats what you into!

- Also, the guys at marios (the many campus/town takeaways) are all legands!

Daniel

Thanks for all that! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Dont worry.

- If you have any other questions, ask though here, or PM me.

Daniel

Latest

Trending

Trending