The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I can't rotate my ankles without them cracking. Nothing else seems to do it though.
spacepirate-James
you're like a really weird percussion instrument :lolwut:

Yeah... it's pretty odd... I should probably go to the doctor about it but to be honest, I know i've got a ****** up wrist from too much tenor saxophone, a bad ankle from walking on it too much this summer, bad knees for no apparent reason and generally I've always been like that so hey.
Reply 42
back,fingers,wrist,neck
Reply 43
Haha this thread makes me feel less weird...

Neck, back, hip, shoulders.
Anonymous
Weird topic I know but I was just wondering this... I can crack my back, arms, wrists, feet, toes, inner thighs, legs, coccyx (or something near it) it's all quite gross. How about you?

Arse
Fingers, toes, and sometimes my arms and legs creak.
Reply 46
The worst one is my neck. I have a vertebre that is WAY out, and it cracks all the time, even when im not trying to get it to.
Other than that, i do every joint in my hands, my toes, my elbows and wrists regually, sometimes my knees, my jaw, my lower back, my shoulder blades, my ankles and sometimes my hips, but if they go i really have done something to mess my body up.

Many of those are due to my f'd up vertebre, i want to get that looked at, but my mum believes in moving bones and joints softly. For almost every other problem ive had, thats worked wonders, but i think this one is just too bad for that, it needs somthing more forcefull to get it back into position.
Most of it. It's a bit gross.
knuckles, ankles, wrists, elbows, knees, hips, back, jaw, neck, shoulders.

not all on demand but all fairly regularly.
Reply 49
just fingers, ankles and knees
Reply 50
Anonymous
Weird topic I know but I was just wondering this... I can crack my back, arms, wrists, feet, toes, inner thighs, legs, coccyx (or something near it) it's all quite gross. How about you?

:lolwut:
Reply 51
neck, fingers, toes, wrists, ankles, elbows, knees, hips, back and spine
Reply 52
just yawned and clicked the side of my face :s lol
Anonymous

You're something strange and special:p:
Reply 54
My left knee! :biggrin:
My big toes do incredible cracks if I don't move them for a while.
Reply 56
All my joints unfortunately,some louder than others:frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Knuckles, wrists, elbows, shoulders and knees.

Especially on a cold morning; when I stretch it's like I'm cracking walnuts.
:sexface:
I used to crack my fingers but after a while I got quite alot of pain in them and saw a doctor and he said it was the start of arthritis. Not recommended.

Latest