The Student Room Group

Uni Help!

I am pretty stuck at the moment, I've got my predicted grade for college, I know which course I'm planning on doing, but I've been trawling ucas and google about relavent uni's for a couple weeks left and I'm still unhappy about choices and where to go, any help would be hearteldy apperciated, and if the chances of getting an offer from the uni's i've already thought of appyling for.
Predicted Grade: 36 on the international Baccalauraute. Equivalent to AAB-AAA ish.
Applied for, Bristol UWE
Nottingham Trent
Essex University
Exeter University

All for Law M100, LLB

Thanks.
Max.:woo:
Reply 1
Anyone?
Max_Passey
I am pretty stuck at the moment, I've got my predicted grade for college, I know which course I'm planning on doing, but I've been trawling ucas and google about relavent uni's for a couple weeks left and I'm still unhappy about choices and where to go, any help would be hearteldy apperciated, and if the chances of getting an offer from the uni's i've already thought of appyling for.
Predicted Grade: 36 on the international Baccalauraute. Equivalent to AAB-AAA ish.
Applied for, Bristol UWE
Nottingham Trent
Essex University
Exeter University

All for Law M100, LLB

Thanks.
Max.:woo:

Any reason for those unis?
Reply 3
TheSownRose
Any reason for those unis?

UWE, is closest to home would love to live in Bristol.
Essex, heard its a real nice uni, be nice to live near london but not in it.
Exeter, again close to home but still a good university for law.
Nottingham Trent, Heard although it asks for a low score still a good level of teaching.

Latest

Trending

Trending