Bring it on :biggrin:
Only joking.

OH GOD! :frown::eek: LOL
Your grades are really amazing btw!
Reply 21
Original post by Nikitha
OH GOD! :frown::eek: LOL
Your grades are really amazing btw!

Thanks. Your grades are amazing too. What course are you applying for?
Reply 22
Nottingham and UCL :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Tanya---
Thanks. Your grades are amazing too. What course are you applying for?

I am applying for law and so my grades are not good enough :frown:
I really really want to get an offer from warwick or nottingham!!! Just going to pray that by some miracle, they give me an offer LOL. Where do you really want to go to? Good luck! :smile:
Hi,

I sent off my UCAS application a few days ago, and I was wondering whether anyone has applied to these Universities: Leeds, Leciester, Manchester, Nottingham, UCL. I'm applying for Law. Anyone applied there? Had any offers.

One of my friends is also doing Law, and she's applied to Keele, Oxford Brookes, Nottingham Trent, Leeds and Leciester. (So for her benefit she told me to ask on TSR whether these are good Uni's for Law?

Thanks. :smile:

I will be applying to 3 of your unis; Nottingham, Manchester and Leeds but for maths not law.
(edited 13 years ago)
I've applied to UCL and Nottingham for law also!
Reply 26
Original post by Nikitha
I am applying for law and so my grades are not good enough :frown:
I really really want to get an offer from warwick or nottingham!!! Just going to pray that by some miracle, they give me an offer LOL. Where do you really want to go to? Good luck! :smile:

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get in. I have no idea exactly where I want to go to yet.. Just waiting till I get all five replies and then I will decide.
Reply 27
Original post by Inspiration18
I've applied to UCL and Nottingham for law also!

:smile: Have you got any offers yet?
Reply 28
I've applied to Nottingham for law, I really hope they won't drag it out until January. Especially seeing as Nottingham has given out some offers for other departments.
Fellow Leicester applicant here.
Also, I come from around Leeds :biggrin:
:smile: Have you got any offers yet?

Hey, I haven't recieved offers/rejections from Nottingham or UCL as I haven't sat the LNAT yet, i'm really am dreading it! Have you done the LNAT?
Leeds! I've seen a couple of people with acknowledgements and offers from them, but I've not had anything yet :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending