The Student Room Group

Advice plz

I've just graduated from pharmacy & want to take a course in the business field
Since I have no work experience I was adviced not to take those MBA programmes that offer it with no work exp. coz it will limit my career opportunites .. IS THAT TRUE?

Now, I decided to do MSc in managemet in UK since some universites offer programmes for beginners with non-business degree background ..

My question is what is better MSc in managament or International business or MSc in marketing ??

The most suitable univ. I came across are: (the ones I can afford)
Chester
Leeds Metropolitan
York St John
Liverpool Hope
Swanesa Metropolitan
London school of business & finance
So, Which is the best ?OR maybe an alternative within range of 10,000

Thanks in advance
hello
iam pharmacist i have just graduated
please if you reach to answer to your question iam very confused from searching about the same questions
thank you
They are all either ex-colleges or ex-Polytechnics who now hold University status.

I wouldnt rate any of them. None of them are really regarded as 'real' Universities with any academic reputation.

Save your money and go somewhere more worthy of your time.
Reply 3
if you are remotely numerate then you should be applying to accounting firms that will take you through acca, which will be much more use in business than an msc, especially from those unis.
hello
please what if i want to work in quality control and quality assurance?
what should i do?
phd or master?
and what subject that i should do master in it or phd?
what is the best university for this?
Reply 5
Original post by mahmoud tariq
hello
please what if i want to work in quality control and quality assurance?
what should i do?
phd or master?
and what subject that i should do master in it or phd?
what is the best university for this?

You're asking questions (on this and other threads) that I'm not sure anyone here really has the knowledge to answer. I'd suggest you do some internet searches for the types of jobs you are interested in, and if possible contact some companies directly, to see what types of qualifications are typically required for the kind of jobs you have in mind - that will probably give you a better idea of what you should be aiming for in terms of postgrad qualifications.
i try this but noone replay
i just want to know quaity control what is the qualified subject to do phd in it and very related to good position in quality control and the same for r and d?
and
what are the best universites for that in degree and good price?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending