The Student Room Group

Middle Easterners...

Scroll to see replies

Is this thread still active? :tongue:
You can make it active....
Reply 1302
Hey everyone! I'm new on these forums and I am Middle Eastern :smile:. I live in the U.S though, not the UK but it'd be cool to meet some Middle Eastern Brits.
My ethnicity is mixed: Turkish, Egyptian, Syrian, and North African along with Palestinian (I know that's a lot)...
Thread is so dead. Mar7aba! I'm from Lebanon
Reply 1304
Hi I'm actually from North Africa (Morocco) but it's nice to see so many Arabic people here !

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm Iraqi but I'm also part Emirati and part Syrian - my great great grandfather emigrated from the Emirates to North of Iraq, ALL on camels!!
Fellow Arabs,I feel at home :tongue:
#Libyan. However Libyans are descendants of Romans, Greeks and Ottomans with a mix of Arabic blood from berber people.
Lol, since when is Libya in the Middle East?
Original post by Democracy

defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia."

Since forever?

defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia."
It always has been.

defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia."[

It is part of the middle east.

Defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east, Syria and Iraq on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia.
(edited 9 years ago)
Libya is part of the middle east.
My nan's? Plus where's the society for all the Arabs in the north then? Like Eygpt?
(edited 9 years ago)
Right...

Egypt actually is in the ME though :erm: Anyway, who says all Arabs have to also be Middle Easterners - maybe start a North African society thread?
Right...

Egypt actually is in the ME though :erm: Anyway, who says all Arabs have to also be Middle Easterners - maybe start a North African society thread?

Libya is right next to Eygpt. Lol, what's the difference? Plus the people from Eygpt and Libya are so closely related. What are you basing your conclusion on?
Original post by Mo >.<
Libya is right next to Eygpt. Lol, what's the difference? Plus the people from Eygpt and Libya are so closely related. What are you basing your conclusion on?

Aren't both Africans considered arabs? I consider those countries to be part of the Middle East. I'm Syrian myself,I would know what makes an arab
Since when does Middle East = every Arab country?
Why's this thread so dead :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest