The Student Room Group

Middle Easterners...

Scroll to see replies

democracy
Dark green **Traditional definition of the Middle EastGreen G8 definition of middle eastLight green sometimes associated with middle east
Anyone here applying as an international student?

I've been living in the uk since 2008 on a student dependent visa, so I don't count as a home student.

I got 4A*s, 8As, 1B and 2C's at GCSE. Last year I got 3 A's (chem, bio, maths) and a B (english lit and lang) at AS level and an A in alevel persian.

I'm predicted A* (bio) and 2 As (chem and maths), along with an A for epq..

I applied about a month ago and I've only heard back from UEA for an interview!
Getting really worried..

Anyways if you're an international and applying to pharmacy message me :smile:
Merhaba!
I actually have a question for you guys, mainly Turkish people who are studying at university in England.
I have a Turkish friend who lives in Turkey and has done all of his life who would like to do a Masters Degree in England.
He currently studies statistics at university.
Of course, he knows that because Turkey isn't in the EU, it can sometimes be hard to come to England.
What kind of grades would he need from his current degree in order to come here? For example (AA,AB,BB..turkish grading system)
Also, how much money would he need, and is there any funding schemes for Turkish people that can help pay for university tuition fees?
He already speaks very good English.
Tesekkurler arkadaşlar :smile:
Original post by childofthesun
Why's this thread so dead :frown:

I know right
might aswell liven it up (Y) ... where is everyone from? i'm arab soc president for KCL and it would be good if we could merge events with other universities if any of you are in universities :biggrin:
Hey everyone Libyan here :biggrin:
Original post by Manexopi

Hello! Kayfa halik?
Original post by masryboy94
might aswell liven it up (Y) ... where is everyone from? i'm arab soc president for KCL and it would be good if we could merge events with other universities if any of you are in universities :biggrin:

Damn,I left uni a while ago
Original post by childofthesun
Hello! Kayfa halik?

alhamdulillah wa inti?
alhamdulillah wa inti?

Ana bekhair, shokran
Original post by queen-bee
Damn,I left uni a while ago

well you are an alumni, so you are more than welcome to come to the events :biggrin:

ahlaaan beek/beeky

do you live in london?
ahlaaan beek/beeky

do you live in london?

Ahlan :biggrin: (Ana bint ;p)

I live pretty close to London wbu?
Ahlan :biggrin: (Ana bint ;p)

I live pretty close to London wbu?

haha had to be safe :colondollar: ... oo where abouts? and yep i live in london :biggrin: do you go uni?
(edited 9 years ago)
haha had to be safe :colondollar: ... oo where abouts? and yep i live in london :biggrin: do you go uni?

Lol and sorry but not saying.
Nah sixth form wbu?
Egyptian here...idk if thats considered middle eastern
Original post by YaHabibtyYaMasr
EGYPTIAN.. :wink:

I know its North Africa but come on... Still an Arab :p:

Om el donia =))
Original post by areej218
Om el donia =))

Way to ressurect an old thread
Hi,
I am Egyptian too and its obvious from my nickname :biggrin: i am going to UK this september for Masters in information management and business technology.. I will be staying in Loughborough near Leicester city

I think its a very good idea, I am going to UK this september I am trying to get to know new friends as much as I can.. I like this thread :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending