The Student Room Group

Middle Easterners...

Out of sheer curiosity... how many does TSR have? I found one fellow Iraqi... which I found quite cool. Any more? Have any of my wonderful Arab brethren also infiltrated the likes of TSR?

* My ethnicity is mixed: Arab, Kurd, Turk & Persian. Luckily for me, they all LOVE each other so much, no conflicts, no problemos...[sarcasm] :biggrin:

Yalla, beace out habibi. :cool:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
h3lla habibi, beace out to you to.
Reply 2
maljebo
h3lla habibi, beace out to you to.

Shukran habibi, sharafat el combuter screen.... :yep:
Half Arab, do I count?
I'm not Arab, but my inbox is constantly flooded with PMs asking 'r u arab bbe?!' :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
childofthe90s
Half Arab, do I count?

Oh yes of course, us half Arabs are far more superior... :wink:
Reply 6
lechaton-x
I'm not Arab, but my inbox is constantly flooded with PMs asking 'r u arab bbe?!' :wink:

Hmm. Whatever gave them that idea...

UCΛS: Sent 18/10/2010
University of St. Andrews: Arabic + Middle Eastern Studies
♥University of Exeter: Arabic + Middle Eastern Studies
University of Leeds: Arabic + Middle Eastern Studies
University of Manchester: Arabic Studies
SOAS: Arabic

On a serious note, good luck with your studies. Just thinking about Arabic grammer...brings tears to my eyes. Walla. :cry2:
Sushidelight
Oh yes of course, us half Arabs are far more superior... :wink:

Half Arabs FTW!
Sushidelight
Hmm. Whatever gave them that idea...

On a serious note, good luck with your studies. Just thinking about Arabic grammer...brings tears to my eyes. Walla. :cry2:

Ahaha! Thank you :smile: I suppose it's my degree choice and I've got a little quote in Arabic script on my profile. Maybe because I have dark hair too...? :s-smilie:

My favourite message has been...

'Sorry if this sounds really weird, but do arabic girls have anything against dating white, english guys?? Like morals or whatever, religious beliefs etc?

I just want to know as I find them so pretty like sewriously one of the most pretty races on this planet!'

I was just like :lolwhut: 'How am I supposed to know?!'
Reply 9
lechaton-x
Ahaha! Thank you :smile: I suppose it's my degree choice and I've got a little quote in Arabic script on my profile. Maybe because I have dark hair too...? :s-smilie:

My favourite message has been...

'Sorry if this sounds really weird, but do arabic girls have anything against dating white, english guys?? Like morals or whatever, religious beliefs etc?

I just want to know as I find them so pretty like sewriously one of the most pretty races on this planet!'

I was just like :lolwhut: 'How am I supposed to know?!'

I swear, sometimes, I think people have read a little too much into Arabian Nights or something..... odd. :erm: I was sitting next to this random person, who happened to be Indian, at the Library, and here is how the conversation evolved...

"Oh you Arab? Ohhh! I always wanted to meet one here. I never find."
"Really? Wow...I wish I could avoid them that successfully."
"Hah you funny...oh your so lucky...your skin is white but you're not white."
"............ok."
"Would you ever live in Dubai??
"............maybe."
"............with someone like me?"

.... odd.
Reply 10
Sushidelight
I swear, sometimes, I think people have read a little too much into Arabian Nights or something..... odd. :erm: I was sitting next to this random person, who happened to be Indian, at the Library, and here is how the conversation evolved...

"Hah you funny...oh your so lucky...your skin is white but you're not white." "............ok."
"............maybe."

.... odd.

:rofl:
Reply 11
I'm Middle Eastern!!
I'm syriaaaaan :biggrin:

my great grandad was turkish :love:
3usmalli
Reply 13
Hey i'm Arab... Iraqi =) But more proud about my religion and arabness than iraqiness lol
Sushidelight

"Hah you funny...oh your so lucky...your skin is white but you're not white."
"............ok."
"............maybe."

.... odd.

LOL
so funny
Reply 15
Ahlan wa sahlan bil 3arab.

Half Lebanese here.
Reply 16
lechaton-x

Hey sexy. :sexface:
Magic_007
I find arabs are the most attractive race, though I'm not one. I have been called all sorts, from a British white person to a turk to an Iranian to an arab, which are all wrong. But I don't give a crap to be honest.

So what are you, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

Random Arabic song to bump up thread....

Random Farsi song that I adore...

MaDeenThenMaLife
LOL
so funny

Speaking of funny... check this out.

Hahahaha :biggrin:
Reply 19
Afghan :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending