The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They won't give out all their offers before January, so you'll still have a chance.
Dont come to Manchester, full of private school kids, who didn't do quite well in their A-levels and only come here for fun.
Reply 3
I sent my UCAS off at the start of December last year and got an offer. Also you had slightly better AS results than me, and I was applying for an AAB course.

Take from that what you will.

Not saying you will get in or anything, I don't know how competitive your course is, just sharing my story :smile:

P.s: I might see you at Manchester in 2011!

Edit: You can find out how many applicants per place roughly for your course on the Manchester uni website but remember you get 5 choices so you can (very roughly) divide it by 2 as not everyone accepts if you understand.
(edited 13 years ago)
Peteo
I sent my UCAS off at the start of December last year and got an offer. Also you had slightly better AS results than me, and I was applying for an AAB course.

Take from that what you will.

Not saying you will get in or anything, I don't know how competitive your course is, just sharing my story :smile:

P.s: I might see you at Manchester in 2011!

Edit: You can find out how many applicants per place roughly for your course on the Manchester uni website but remember you get 5 choices so you can (very roughly) divide it by 2 as not everyone accepts if you understand.

I can't find applicants per place, but the website says grade requirements are ABB-BBC, so I'm assuming it can't be that competitive :s-smilie:
Reply 5
(:Becca(:
I can't find applicants per place, but the website says grade requirements are ABB-BBC, so I'm assuming it can't be that competitive :s-smilie:

AH right I see, they don't have them on for every course.

And yeah I agree, if it was more competitive it would probably be higher :smile:

Good luck.
Reply 6
Everyone is treated equally if they apply before the deadline!!! I swear it says it on UCAS somewhere... They know not to give out all their offer ffs. They have last year's applicants to go by and probably only give out offers atm to people they are certain they want - everyone else will wait until after the deadline when everyone's applied so they can compare.
Peteo
AH right I see, they don't have them on for every course.

And yeah I agree, if it was more competitive it would probably be higher :smile:

Good luck.

Thank you. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending