The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

paddy
Really? Awww I'm sorry :hugs:

Really. :p: I don't really mind, though. I'm quite self-involved so I don't think I'd be good in a relationship.

I'm also at that point where you know you really MUST start packing, but you can't decide how to start, or indeed, where to start. :unsure:
Reply 41
Every time I return there seems to be so many new people :biggrin:
Ars Ludicra
Really. :p: I don't really mind, though. I'm quite self-involved so I don't think I'd be good in a relationship.

I'm also at that point where you know you really MUST start packing, but you can't decide how to start, or indeed, where to start. :unsure:

Instead of packing I'm eating lunch and watching Project Runway. I've decided that if I ignore packing for long enough it'll all just pack itself.

Also, I got my hair cut and then got rained on. :frown:
icysquall
Instead of packing I'm eating lunch and watching Project Runway. I've decided that if I ignore packing for long enough it'll all just pack itself.

Also, I got my hair cut and then got rained on. :frown:

I just got proactive and made a list ... whilst sitting in bed. :rolleyes:

Hope you didn't have to cut any bitches. :p:
Ars Ludicra
I just got proactive and made a list ... whilst sitting in bed. :rolleyes:

Hope you didn't have to cut any bitches. :p:

Lists? Ye gods, you're very organised.

No bitches were cut, you'll be glad to know.
icysquall
Lists? Ye gods, you're very organised.

No bitches were cut, you'll be glad to know.

I'm afraid I'm very much a list sort of person. Lists and boxes and files. And boxes with lists on them and files listing the lists on the boxes. It's a disease. :o:

I suppose I really ought to start packing now ... but it's so warm in bed, and I'm still sleepy.
paddy
Really? Awww I'm sorry :hugs:

Dia Dhuit, conas tú? :biggrin: (was that correct? I want to get to know a little Irish. :p:)

Meh. Two lectures now and then I have to study for a while!
Reply 47
Oooooooooh new thread!!
Reply 48
BeyondandAbove
Dia Dhuit, conas tú? :biggrin: (was that correct? I want to get to know a little Irish. :p:)

Meh. Two lectures now and then I have to study for a while!

Irish is like gobbledegook to me. Don't get me started on the names :o:

oh God, I'm going out to a soc meet soon and very possibly may see the object of my affections. I have to make my hair/ clothes look great without looking like I've made too much effort. :colonhash:
Reply 49
The maths has begun. Did a STEP paper that I've done before, and was still crap at it. Still, I have about 42 more papers to do...

Ars Ludicra
I've never been on a date, so I am probably the last person who could advise you. Sniff. :frown: But I'm sure including you in her birthday plans can only be a good thing! :biggrin:

Aww, :hugs:. We should break off and form an LGBT-and-permanently-single thread.
Cool Cat

oh God, I'm going out to a soc meet soon and very possibly may see the object of my affections. I have to make my hair/ clothes look great without looking like I've made too much effort. :colonhash:

The same to me! But I'm trying to impress someone. :p: :awesome: (I may utterly fail, of course)

So ye going out on Tuesday again? :biggrin:
Reply 51
dbmag9

Aww, :hugs:. We should break off and form an LGBT-and-permanently-single thread.

can I join? :sad: I've never been loved :emo:
Reply 52
BeyondandAbove
The same to me! But I'm trying to impress someone. :p: :awesome: (I may utterly fail, of course)

So ye going out on Tuesday again? :biggrin:

ooo who?

I didn't go out last week :frown: did you? I really wanted to but I finished uni really late and was so tired :colonhash:

I dunno about this week because the theatre soc might be on at the same time :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
dbmag9

That's basically what this thread is anyway. I've never had a date either. I'm going to die sad and alone
Lolz, how fast do we go through these things?
Cool Cat
ooo who?

I didn't go out last week :frown: did you? I really wanted to but I finished uni really late and was so tired :colonhash:

I dunno about this week because the theatre soc might be on at the same time :s-smilie:

Yeh, I went out and it was AWESOME! :biggrin: I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow for the day and night.
Cool Cat

Hey ! im in Irleand, the names are weird and i keep having to ask them to repeat themselves, but they are still cool, in a gritty sort of way
Reply 57
Sometimes I really dislike fancying my straight crush. :frown:

Still, the rest of the evening was good fun.
dbmag9
Sometimes I really dislike fancying my straight crush. :frown:

Still, the rest of the evening was good fun.

Oh, that's sad. :frown: Isn't it always the way, though? :rolleyes: Damn those eligible straight men.

I am up and (approaching) ready to go back to Oxford. I've had very little sleep though, so I plan on having a nice doze in the car. :yes:
Reply 59
Ars Ludicra
Oh, that's sad. :frown: Isn't it always the way, though? :rolleyes: Damn those eligible straight men.

I am up and (approaching) ready to go back to Oxford. I've had very little sleep though, so I plan on having a nice doze in the car. :yes:

Yeah, it's a pain, and even more annoying because I can't blame anything beyond my own wishful thinking.

I did have a very fun time watching my crazy conservative friend get drunk, which was highly amusing. From a guy who believes in the divine right of kings, and berated me endlessly for smoking non-tobacco in Europe, hearing "if there was a hot girl here I'd get with her" was almost surreal. :rofl:

Latest