The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1
Original post by lj789
I was wondering whether the following will show up on the transcript?
-for Computing, the grades of all the lab exercises
- grades of modules/continuous assessment that don't count towards the 1st year mark, like PPT and PMT exercises
-non-credit language course

thanks in advance

Usually each individual module gets a grade. Lab exercises come under one general grade: coursework or sometimes it is part of the module the lab belongs to but only the total is shown. Non-credit language course would show up but it would state not for credit.

This is the norm for some engineering courses, guessing it would apply to comp as well.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ponjavic
Usually each individual module gets a grade. Lab exercises come under one general grade: coursework or sometimes it is part of the module the lab belongs to but only the total is shown. Non-credit language course would show up but it would state not for credit.

This is the norm for some engineering courses, guessing it would apply to comp as well.

is it possible to not have non-credit language course showing up on transcript? i asked the humanities department they say the language grades won't pass to the transcript office unless you ask them to - but this only applied for non-credit language course

when you mention non-credit course maybe they are non-credit modules in the engineering course, there may be another case for humanities/languages?

can anyone clarify this please?
Reply 3
Original post by lj789
is it possible to not have non-credit language course showing up on transcript? i asked the humanities department they say the language grades won't pass to the transcript office unless you ask them to - but this only applied for non-credit language course

when you mention non-credit course maybe they are non-credit modules in the engineering course, there may be another case for humanities/languages?

can anyone clarify this please?

Yeah I meant non-credit engineering courses but also non-credit business courses.
Humanities may be different. Obviously take it up with your undergraduate office :P
Reply 4
Original post by ponjavic
Yeah I meant non-credit engineering courses but also non-credit business courses.
Humanities may be different. Obviously take it up with your undergraduate office :P

Thanks for that, just out of curiosity, for those who got a first, how many % do they get overall?
Reply 5
Original post by lj789
Thanks for that, just out of curiosity, for those who got a first, how many % do they get overall?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_undergraduate_degree_classification

70%

Latest

Trending

Trending