The Student Room Group

Arch File Query

Hi,

I am doing 5.5 AS subjects, Double Maths, Triple Science, AS Citizenship.

Now that it's half term, I'm thinking of how I can organise my notes and school/homework into arch files.

I've written in my Pukka Pad Squared and Oxford Notebooks, both 160 pages and they are almost finished, and with other handouts which I've filed away with me, it seems like a huge chunk of writing has already been done.

I have 2 teachers per subject, except Citizenship which I have just the one, and I have dividers of 10... however, with another half-term to go before I empty out the work, what do you suggest I do? Buy 2 arch files or cram everything into 1 arch file? OR should I grab ringbiders for each subject, and file away after exams into Arch files?

And how should I split it, one for science, one for maths? And each section divided into teachers/units?

Also, could you link me to a suitable arch file which I could use? I was thinking off either a WHSmith aqua one, or one from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002RQPHMQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
is the arch file going to fit in your bag?
Reply 2
Well I can currently fit a folder I carry with me which has papers given by teachers as well as my notebook and pukka pad which are almost finished, ontop of the textbooks I have to carry (at least 3 a day).
Reply 3
Or maybe a ring binder for each subject?

Though I may want to do work for other subjects in my frees which I don't have as lessons on the day.

I tried the arch file, but it's pretty huge... might give me a stiff back!

Teachers want to see the folders after half-term too... so I don't know.
I have one file for my current work for every subject which I take to school, and then a file at home for each subject, which has all previous work, notes and handouts in it. Works pretty well for me :smile:

Latest