The Student Room Group

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Halloween is a week away and many of us will be at plenty of parties, so what yous all dressing up as?

Feel free to give me any ideas cause i am undecided as yet, not too much effort and doesnt make me look like a **** would help too :smile:

fire away!

Scroll to see replies

Draculaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Reply 2
Original post by Sushidelight
Draculaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I swear to God, if any of my future kids go as Dracula for Halloween they're coming home to find all their stuff in a box on the doorstep. If that's the best they can do I'd rather not keep them.
The ghost of EMA. :cool: :biggrin:
Reply 4
welllll, I was going to be going as a mutant smurf along with my other friends, but then I tested out the paint we'd bought, and it was only after hours of scrubbing I just about managed to get it off. and even the next day people were commenting on the slight bluey tinge to my face, so now I am not going as a smurf lol... so I need suggestions too! :biggrin:
some sort of zombie geisha...
and for you ermmmm, some sort of zombie too...
I'll probably just go for a zombie, since ripping up an old shirt and pouring fake blood all over it is about as much effort as I can be bothered with.
I had a halloween party at uni last year & I bought a really good witches outfit for £40. I'm having a party with a different group of people this year, so will reuse the outfit :') Whaaat a cheapskate :wink:
Reply 8
A tomato.
Original post by Formica
I swear to God, if any of my future kids go as Dracula for Halloween they're coming home to find all their stuff in a box on the doorstep. If that's the best they can do I'd rather not keep them.

.................................. :colonhash:

Original post by Gemma :)!
I had a halloween party at uni last year & I bought a really good witches outfit for £40. I'm having a party with a different group of people this year, so will reuse the outfit :') Whaaat a cheapskate :wink:

How is that being a cheapskate? thats £40 more than i'd pay for any halloween outfit :P

I would think you were insane if you didnt use it again!
Original post by AnAverageSmoker
How is that being a cheapskate? thats £40 more than i'd pay for any halloween outfit :P

I would think you were insane if you didnt use it again!

Most of the girls I know buy new outfits every year and spend a considerable amount more than that.. only to throw away the outfit after the event!

Me, however.. I shall be wearing it for as long as I can get away with it for :P
I'm going as something that's guaranteed to make people scared

Spoiler

Reply 13
I have a dress from dressing up as a three muskateer earlier this year, so I am young to try to think of something to re use it again. Perhaps I might dye it green and go as princess fiona?
I'm going as the cat bin lady.

No, seriously, I am.
I'm going as a nurse, covered in blood etc.
Original post by Alt__x
I have a dress from dressing up as a three muskateer earlier this year, so I am young to try to think of something to re use it again. Perhaps I might dye it green and go as princess fiona?

dye it green and same with you hair and buy a toy ocarina and go as Saria from Zelda :smile:
Well Im going as Alice in Wonderland :smile: But my guy friends are going as pirates, vampires, Spiderman, the joker, zombie pimps...:banana:
I've seen some people dress up as Rocky, demon doctors, cops, morphsuits and... spongebob. :smile:
Happy haloween!
xxx
Reply 18
Nothing. I don't celebrate Halloween.
Original post by Gemma :)!
Most of the girls I know buy new outfits every year and spend a considerable amount more than that.. only to throw away the outfit after the event!

Me, however.. I shall be wearing it for as long as I can get away with it for :P

Good for you, I wouldnt be buying a outfit every single year and toss it out especially if its expensive!

Quick Reply

Latest