The Student Room Group

Univerisity of Manchester Pharmacy interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just got my offer too :smile: Conditional wooo
wooooo!!! got an offer from Manchester!!! can't wait to go uni now!!!
Original post by hardz21
Just got my offer too :smile: Conditional wooo

congrats!!!:smile:
Original post by MattyC93
Collins :biggrin: Yeah mine was rubbish to be honest! The interviewer was a lady and she was kinda crap :s-smilie:
Be lucky to get an offer!

Going to guess you're Annie Loi?

yes!! thats me, Annie Loi.. i've oredi got an offer!!! so happyyyyy:smile:
how bout you??
Reply 24
Original post by anniesuzie1990
yes!! thats me, Annie Loi.. i've oredi got an offer!!! so happyyyyy:smile:
how bout you??

AAB :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by anniesuzie1990
congrats!!!:smile:

Thanks, you too :smile: Is mnahcester one of your top choices?
Reply 26
Conditional offer of ABB here, with the A in Chem/Biology and a B in the other. ICT at B. Manchester isnt my first choice though, it could be 2nd depending on what Keele and Nottingham say after interviews.
Reply 27
Original post by rowleyg04
Conditional offer of ABB here, with the A in Chem/Biology and a B in the other. ICT at B. Manchester isnt my first choice though, it could be 2nd depending on what Keele and Nottingham say after interviews.

I'm in Keele and Nottingham soon :biggrin:
Reply 28
OMG! congrats to everyone who has been getting offers form Manchester already!:biggrin::biggrin:
I really really want to go there too ..fingers crossed
i just sent off my UCAS 2 weeks ago though so hopefully would get a reply :frown:
quick question...do we get to choose the times and dates of our interviews as i live in leicester (3 hours away) and so will find it really hard to get there?
Reply 29
Original post by sumsam
OMG! congrats to everyone who has been getting offers form Manchester already!:biggrin::biggrin:
I really really want to go there too ..fingers crossed
i just sent off my UCAS 2 weeks ago though so hopefully would get a reply :frown:
quick question...do we get to choose the times and dates of our interviews as i live in leicester (3 hours away) and so will find it really hard to get there?

They send you a letter with a set time and date, but you can change the date. They have a selection of about 3 other dates, but the time stays the same. Hope that helps :smile:

Congrats to everyone who got offer from Manchester!
Ive got my interview on the 10th :/ Hope it wont be too bad.
What kind of scientific questions did they ask you? and what was your written assesment about?
Reply 30
Original post by sirbiczek
They send you a letter with a set time and date, but you can change the date. They have a selection of about 3 other dates, but the time stays the same. Hope that helps :smile:

Congrats to everyone who got offer from Manchester!
Ive got my interview on the 10th :/ Hope it wont be too bad.
What kind of scientific questions did they ask you? and what was your written assesment about?

I didn't have any science questions to answer, but some interviewers did ask some question I believe.
The written assessment was something about describing a time when you have been proffessional, but I imagine it will be different for you.
Reply 31
what kind of questions did they ask you? and was there are maths test too, if so how long? well done to those you got offers!
Original post by fauzia patel
heyya..i;lve got an interview on the 17th nd havent prepared nything. what kind of questions do they ask and whats the written assessments bout..im sooo scared.

I have my interview on the 17th too :| Where else have you applied?
Reply 33
I have an interview on the 17th aswell! im really worried about the written assessments though :/ is there anything i can revise? also what type of questions do they ask you in the interview?
Reply 34
hey! was just wondering how long did it take for manchester to reply you?
ive sent my about a week ago and i havent heard from them at all..
Has anyone got an interview for foundation pharmacy at Manchester ?
Reply 36
Hi, im planning on sending off my ucas this week, with the amount of people that have already been offered at manchester is it still worth applying there? im predicted AAB (A's in chem and biology)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by maddyT

Original post by maddyT
hey! was just wondering how long did it take for manchester to reply you?
ive sent my about a week ago and i havent heard from them at all..

I sent mine off on 20th Oct and their interview letter was dated 1st Nov. You'll hear back soon enough :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by ScaRR
Hi, im planning on sending off my ucas this week, with the amount of people that have already been offered at manchester is it still worth applying there? im predicted AAB (A's in chem and biology)

APPLY! always apply to one or two top universities. you have the minimum predicted grades for it so it is worth a shot! i have the same grades as you and i applied to manchester and bath (eek). just make sure you have an insurance too.:smile:
Reply 39
Had my interview on the 10th was wondering who else had it on the 10th and how did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending