The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Adult nursing sept 2011 applicants

Hello everyone who has applied to notts for adult nursing starting in 2011!
I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything from them yet?! I've had an email saying they have received my application but that's it. I keep thinking no news is good news but just wanted to know if there was anyone out there who has got an interview yet or been unsuccessful? Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by hannah8881
Hello everyone who has applied to notts for adult nursing starting in 2011!
I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything from them yet?! I've had an email saying they have received my application but that's it. I keep thinking no news is good news but just wanted to know if there was anyone out there who has got an interview yet or been unsuccessful? Thank you

Hey! =)
I've applied to Nottingham too, but heard nothing back - which is really scary because loads of people are getting acknowledgements and offers D:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Phone the school, better safe than sorry.
Reply 3
Hi I have also applied for Nottingham Main site & have interview on 17 nov.... wondering if anybody else have on same date
Reply 4
Original post by Pbains
Hi I have also applied for Nottingham Main site & have interview on 17 nov.... wondering if anybody else have on same date

i was at that interview!!! :biggrin:
Reply 5
hey guys,

I have my interview coming up with nottingham, can anyone give me a heads up on what sort of things they asked?

Quick Reply

Latest