Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by duality
yay, well done!!
you must really like warwick to have applied to two courses there :smile:

Thank youu! :smile: I absolutely loved Warwick, and if I don't get an offer for Oxford, I'd really, really like to go. To be honest, I probably liked Warwick better XD So if I don't get an offer from Oxford now, it's very likely to be the math/phys course as firm and the physics course as insurance :tongue:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Hey, I'm a fresher on the maths and physics course, for me the physics open day wasn't much different from the normal open day, but I found it was heavily focused on being able to look around the department more and ask questions to current students, something that I didn't get a chance to do on the normal open day.

So the open day is best if you still have answered questions or if you want to hear things from a student perspective, but I don't think there was any vital information, they just repeated most of the information from before, but it is always handy to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.

Just ask/pm if you have any questions you would like me to answer about maths+physics or straight physics (I'll try my best)

Latest