The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I think what you've said is pretty standard, although I do know a lot of people studying courses like psychology or politics.

With my college there was quite a mix of subjects as many people were retake students. I did find in my previous school that there were a lot of business and law students, but I think that's more of a cultural thing.
Original post by Choirboy
I am the only one at my school in my year applying for physics. I noticed that most of my scientifically minded mates are going for medicine or maths and those more arts inclined are choosing history and law.
Which are the more popular courses amongst your friends at your schools?

In my year we've got 5 or 6 applying for Physics (including me) out of a class of about 20. According to my lecturer this is quite a big increase on previous years, so I guess Physics is popular this year for us.
That's more than the people applying for maths aswell.
Original post by kat2pult
I think what you've said is pretty standard, although I do know a lot of people studying courses like psychology or politics.

With my college there was quite a mix of subjects as many people were retake students. I did find in my previous school that there were a lot of business and law students, but I think that's more of a cultural thing.

That was about the same with my 6th form too.

Latest

Trending

Trending