The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cute is when you're ugly but the girl likes you and won't hurt you're feelings.
cute= loveable, fluffy and squishy
hot= oooh sexy
chazzinio
i have asked this question before aswell but never really got a straight answer. if i post this picture, you people tell me what you think (be nice):

You are a special case, neither 'cute' nor 'hot'. The phrase that best suffices is 'female species repulsant'. I'm not going to lie, surgery can only get you so far.

Don't fret though, it's personality that counts, isn't it girls?
killerbee
all sweet and cuddy and not icouldshagyouonthespot

couldn't have put it better myself.
Reply 24
Caster Troy2
You are a special case, neither 'cute' nor 'hot'. The phrase that best suffices is 'female species repulsant'. I'm not going to lie, surgery can only get you so far.

Don't fret though, it's personality that counts, isn't it girls?

oh really. thats an eye opener then....
Reply 25
chazzinio
i have asked this question before aswell but never really got a straight answer. if i post this picture, you people tell me what you think (be nice):

Neither cute or hot. Just normal :smile: Which is better than cute or hot sometimes :smile:
Reply 26
It's a way of saying you have a nice-looking face but are not attractive according to this person. It's a way of making a compliment but at the same time saying "I certainly wouldn't do you".
Reply 27
cute meaning youv got no chance with that someone
Reply 28
CUTE >>>> HOT

To me, cute is a facial thing: small nose, big doe-eyes, full lips, etc.

Hot is more of a serious look, and is more about a great figure.

Maybe im just talking *****
Reply 29
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t82033.html

Pretty huge thread i started about it ages ago. Might be worth a read :smile:
cute are like teddy bears and stuff nething fluffy/loveable etc.

Hot is like, heated, burns, a higher temperature than warm.
Reply 31
Icy Ghost
I'd rather be cute than hot :smile:

Yeah cute girls all the way. Although I pulled a HOT one last night :smile:

Uni is so cool!
Reply 32
There are two kinds of cute. There is cute as in baby animal cute, and there is girl cute.

Girl cute is really the girl that you want to marry because she is the one you are more likely going to get along with. Hot is the girl you want to pull for a one night stand.
I don't know... people call me cute, never anything else really... :confused:
Reply 34
I'd say it depends on her stance. If she's up her self, it could be belittling, the same way she'd see a small child. On the other hand, cute could be referring to you being appealing in more that just shagability. Which is good I guess?

But yes, it's condition dependant and not really a huge issue. It's what else she says and does that matters!
Reply 35
Differs per person, I would consider a girl hot if she was one who was typically fit with with blonde hair and huge breasts.

However, a cute girl is one who I would consider typically brunette with a nice face.

I prefer none to the other.
In my experience: my boyfriend calls me hot when he is all turned on, and cute when he is being my best friend. in general, i get called cute much more by everybody than hot - and i actually take it as more of a compliment. i would rather be cute than hot - cute is the girl who makes you laugh, who you love to cuddle and kiss, who is your friend (and lover, if that is the case). hot is the girl you have a one night stand with.
Reply 37
I'd say hot is just good looking, and cute is more about the looks aznd personality combined. You wouldn't call a hot guy who's a complete t**t cute, but a good looking guy with a good personality I'd call cute. x
Reply 38
There might be a distinction, but that's not to say everybody sticks to it. I'd use the two interchangeably. Maybe it's an american thing.
Personally i think it is just a doifferent look about a person, for example, whether a guy is good looking in a masculine way or a more feminine way, like my boyfriend is a very masculine looking man and he's hot whereas Orlando Bloom is a sort of femenine looking man (unless he has a beard) and he's cute.

Latest

Trending

Trending