The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I started my application to Kent whilst I was still at RHUL. It seemed to work OK then but that was 2 years ago now.
Reply 2
I believe you can do this.
yep.
Reply 4
Oooh goody!
Reply 5
Original post by kat2pult
I started my application to Kent whilst I was still at RHUL. It seemed to work OK then but that was 2 years ago now.

When it says 'Are you currently attending school or college?*

Do I put yes or no? :p:
Reply 6
Original post by kizzz!
When it says 'Are you currently attending school or college?*

Do I put yes or no? :p:

'No', because you're not.
Reply 7
Original post by kat2pult
'No', because you're not.

Thanks :p: but i'm at uni currently though, or does that not count?

Also it says you're offline? :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Hmm never tried it, so don't know - but surely you'll face a major hiccup when it comes to taking out a student loan for either course ...?
Reply 9
yeh u can i called ucas and asked them and they said 'sure, there is nothing stopping you from applying to another uni whilst your at uni!' so go for it, although you need to find someone to while your reference
Reply 10
Original post by a112
yeh u can i called ucas and asked them and they said 'sure, there is nothing stopping you from applying to another uni whilst your at uni!' so go for it, although you need to find someone to while your reference

Thanks for that! :smile: My friend who's taking a gap year and reapplying this year, asked the uni lady at our old college what to do for a reference, and she just her old reference on... so hopefully she'll do that for me too! :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending