The Student Room Group
What's the actually course name and exam board ? I think I may have done the same one as you last year..
Reply 2
Original post by Crimsonchilli
What's the actually course name and exam board ? I think I may have done the same one as you last year..

This
Reply 3
There are a lot of detailed documentaries on YouTube where you can learn a lot about all three. I'd recommend: Hitler: a definitive biography by Hitler and Hitler by Joachim Fest. Those informative books will teach you a lot about Hitler, the German people and want lead people to convert to anti-Semitism and Hitler.
Reply 4
Original post by Crimsonchilli

Ah I forgot to say that! The exam board is AQA and the name just says Anti Semitism, Hitler and the German people 1919-45.
This: www.schoolhistory.co.uk it's good for the very basics. Otherwise I would recommend a textbook of some sort.
Original post by Tay594
Ah I forgot to say that! The exam board is AQA and the name just says Anti Semitism, Hitler and the German people 1919-45.

na thats not me, I did OCR.

A really good book I used was Democracy and Dictatorship in Germany 1919-1963, its one of the "access to history" books by Geoff Layton I think, although it think its primarily aimed at the OCR course. But then again history is history so I guess it doesnt really matter which book you get it from.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Tay594

Im doing that one whats up?

Latest