The Student Room Group

Chance of Offers (LAW): LSE, UCL, KCL, Bristol, Queen Marys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helz_91
Don't stress, unis do look at the LNAT differently, like, some focus more on the essay, others emphasise the questions- this could work in your favour! But yeah, I did two LNAT unis, so glad I didn't go for anymore! Good luck with everything though x

Yeah I hope so, Thanks a lot :biggrin:
Original post by SpriteOrSevenUp
We are soul mates OMG! Me too ahaha. If I was lucky enough to be blessed with a UCL and LSE offer I would've taken UCL any day. I was in love with it but they rejected my ass :frown:

I guess it's QM for me, as LSE is probably a nono.

hi ! I am waiting for a UCL offer.. ( correction: probably a rejection , but anyway.. )
I got rejected from LSE and KCL.. so kinda got UCL lefT! May I ask what ur AS grades are and what ur predicted grades are ? Also when did u send off your UCAS! sorry to bother u!! =)
xx
Original post by moonsailorkitten
hi ! I am waiting for a UCL offer.. ( correction: probably a rejection , but anyway.. )
I got rejected from LSE and KCL.. so kinda got UCL lefT! May I ask what ur AS grades are and what ur predicted grades are ? Also when did u send off your UCAS! sorry to bother u!! =)
xx

Hey :smile: You're not bothering me so don't worry!

Urm for AS I got AAAC - English Lit, Economics, Philosophy and Ethics and History respectively

I sent off my UCAS form on the 22nd of October I think! I was rejected from UCL about late November time. Also, I'm predicted A*AA :smile:

The reason UCL gave for my rejection was the LNAT so I guess I messed up on it big time...ah well, I guess life goes on :frown: (I think....LOL)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 63
Heeeey,
i'm predicted A*A*A* in economics, history and politics
and i got AAAA last year, but dropped philosophy
i got an offer from LSE in early november, and i've got an offer from bham too
but i got rejected from oxford and UCL

...so im praying i get kings :frown: :frown: :frown:
Original post by Lawlet
LSE= international student only, that's what they are selling themselves to be.

Not really. IB student only more like.

Quick Reply