Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does it feel like to have breasts and a vagina?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious as how in day to day life it feels. Do breasts weigh you down, and/or get in the way of anything? What does the presence of breasts and a vagina feel like?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    One of the weirder threads I've seen in a while...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Only a few of us will truely ever have the pleasure of this feeling
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    O_o
    • 62 followers

ReputationRep:
    That is some strange **** dude.

Besides, you'd have to ask someone who's had a sex change for a definitive answer :ahee:
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinqueta)
    I'm curious as how in day to day life it feels. Do breasts weigh you down, and/or get in the way of anything? What does the presence of breasts and a vagina feel like?
    Yeah they do weigh you down and get in the way. Boobs are awesome though. :awesome:
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I used to ask my guy mates what it is like to have a penis & balls. They couldn't explain it as they are used to having them there.

Breasts are fun and bouncy, a vagina is a vagina....the monthly thing is a right pain.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    they just feel normal, they don't weigh me down - but climbing up a cargo net has it's difficulties, and running spontaneously has it's drawbacks!

but other than that - I don't really think about it!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    Yeah they do weigh you down and get in the way. Boobs are awesome though. :awesome:
    Manboobs :awesome:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've also thought about what it would feel like to have a good set of jugs
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You should try having one so you'll know how it personally feels to have them. :rolleyes:
    Nothing beats a hands-on experience.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Question: Does your underwear ever get stuck inside your vagina.I mean does it slip sometimes? Also when moving or say working out does the friction make you horny?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If i was a chick i bet i would have a good set of Double D's :sexface:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just know it
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theconomist)
    Question: Does your underwear ever get stuck inside your vagina.I mean does it slip sometimes? Also when moving or say working out does the friction make you horny?
    :wtf:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    I used to ask my guy mates what it is like to have a penis & balls. They couldn't explain it as they are used to having them there.

Breasts are fun and bouncy, a vagina is a vagina....the monthly thing is a right pain.
    with a vagina, do you ever have the feeling that you need something inside it? (that something being a penis or at least a dildo)

a bit like how with a guy, they get the feeling of needing to stick their penis into a hole.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Manboobs :awesome:
    I'm confused, are you implying I'm a man?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Make yourself some accurately weighted bags and attach them to your chest.

Then take an axe and :blah:
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xfactorfan)
    with a vagina, do you ever have the feeling that you need something inside it? (that something being a penis or at least a dildo)

a bit like how with a guy, they get the feeling of needing to stick their penis into a hole.
    Women get horny too if that's what you mean, yeah.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Girls, what is it like to have a warm, squishy, beeding slit of a hole inbetween your legs and does it rip when you do the splits?
Updated: December 19, 2013
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.