The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
What does it feel like to have a period?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 121
What does it feel like to have a period?
Hi, Ashley here. :smile: :lovedup2: This thread is funny. Yeah, periods suck. Boobs feel like you have two sand bags strapped to your chest, and a vagina is like this hairy area between your legs, it just feels like well it doesn't feel like much at all, you don't really notice it. Makes me wonder what it's like to have external organs down there. Males have external organs down there, females have internal organs down there. It's like men have flat chests, but parts sticking out down there, but females have nothing sticking out down there but have two big things sticking out from their chests. And no, I didn't have childbirth yet, nor am I married. I'm 23.
Reply 123
Original post by StartSomething
What does it feel like to have a penis?

I can tell you that having a penis is probably a lot like having boobs, only lower. When it's lose, it can flop around when you run, but most of the time it's not a problem because jeans tend to hold it in place, even baggy jeans. Also, the penis somewhat smells, but it's not noticeable until you start to sweat.
Getting hit in the penis isn't that bad, it just stings for a bit like how your hand feels after an intense high-five. Getting hit in the balls, however, really hurts unlike anything else. In addition to be painful, the pain is a throbbing pain that feels unlike anything else I've experienced. The throbbing lasts for about a minute before becoming tolerable, and even then hurts for another five minutes. When I was kicked once, pain flooded my body and my legs stopped responding and collapsed. I couldn't speak for a while besides swears, and it felt like someone was squeezing them really hard for the rest of the day.
On another note, if you're trans like me, you get the urge every once in a while to cut your penis off, but that's a unique trait. (Don't worry, I'm saving it to use as feminine tissue, so I won't cut it.)
I'm wondering, do women take pride in their breast size? I know guys take quite a bit of pride in the size of their penis.
How much does a punch/kick to the Vagina actually hurt? I've seen girls get kicked and drop like a guy, while others seem to feel nothing. Unlike the universal pain felt by guys.
Original post by OliverJR
How much does a punch/kick to the Vagina actually hurt? I've seen girls get kicked and drop like a guy, while others seem to feel nothing. Unlike the universal pain felt by guys.

It depends on the angle, but overall not much. The ones who drop to the ground like guys are probably subconsciously imitating films, because from what I've heard it's certainly nothing like as painful as that - just like getting hit in any sensitive area (back of the knees, ribs etc).

I guess if that area was so sensitive giving birth would be even more of a nightmare.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 126
I always wondered , what feels more pleasurable to a girl, the g spot or the clitoris?
Boobs for me draw unwanted attention and just get in the way when doing sports as for having a vagina I don't really notice it , its just there.
Original post by Atomic Tundra
Only a few of us will truely ever have the pleasure of this feeling

Wrong.

Statistically, in theory, 50% of the world population will have this feeling.

A few, at the very minimum of its definition would mean 49.9%.

Add to this 50% trangenders, and you find that the majority will have this feeling.
i must say having a penis is rather annoying, and I find the thing repulsive to look at. It's like some kind of weird alien. I don't know how girls can put that thing in their mouth
Reply 130
I love having nice boobs and a vagina it's nice lol having curves where they should be and not looking like a prepubescent boy lol. I love being female minus one thing which I think you should be able to turn on when you want miniature people.
Reply 131
Original post by bigwhalegambler
i must say having a penis is rather annoying, and I find the thing repulsive to look at. It's like some kind of weird alien. I don't know how girls can put that thing in their mouth

Looooooooooooooooooooooool it is a weird little thing ain't it well not little but you know what I mean lol. I do much prefer the look of my female body to a man's bottom half its just odd lol but I don't know how girls can do it either it's got its place to go so do so lol.
Original post by lou 22
Looooooooooooooooooooooool it is a weird little thing ain't it well not little but you know what I mean lol. I do much prefer the look of my female body to a man's bottom half its just odd lol but I don't know how girls can do it either it's got its place to go so do so lol.

The human body in general repulses me.

The fact that you have that at the front, and then at the back an actual extraction point for human faeces, where faeces comes into contact with external skin. Disgusting.

Then there's billion of invisible bacteria teeming all over you.

And then the fact that you have to constantly shave and get hair cuts. It's like I cut you. I don't want you in my life. WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK?!?!

The thoughts of period gross me out. Like ew.

Bellybuttons. Ew.

Bodily fluids. Ew. In particular spit.

Gums freak me out for some reason.

I also think that having a sense of smell has more disadvantages than advantages.

The fact that we're also just living, breathing, talking skeletons is somewhat scary.

I don't like the fact that we're born with more bones than we die with. I just think that if we're born with those bones, they should be with us for the long haul.

I also dislike the fact, that we are essentially overgrown sperm cells. urgh.

And then when you get out the shower/ pool, I hate the feeling of water droplets dripping down my skin.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 133
Original post by bigwhalegambler
The human body in general repulses me.

The fact that you have that at the front, and then at the back an actual extraction point for human faeces, where faeces comes into contact with external skin. Disgusting.

Then there's billion of invisible bacteria teeming all over you.

And then the fact that you have to constantly shave and get hair cuts. It's like I cut you. I don't want you in my life. WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK?!?!

The thoughts of period gross me out. Like ew.

Bellybuttons. Ew.

Bodily fluids. Ew. In particular spit.

Gums freak me out for some reason.

I also think that having a sense of smell has more disadvantages than advantages.

The fact that we're also just living, breathing, talking skeletons is somewhat scary.

I don't like the fact that we're born with more bones than we die with. I just think that if we're born with those bones, they should be with us for the long haul.

I also dislike the fact, that we are essentially overgrown sperm cells. urgh.

And then when you get out the shower/ pool, I hate the feeling of water droplets dripping down my skin.

I totally agree with everything you have said I feel the same life in general is just one big odd mystery. I hate the trickly water feel.

Lol overgrown sperm cells we actually are though lol.

Latest