The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I already started my A Levels but.. English lit, Politics, Maths and History, and I either want to be a journalist/critic, work in the civil service or possibly apply for a role in the UN (not sure yet).
I want to take Maths, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics for A-Level. I want to become a doctor.
Reply 3
Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Psychology for Medicine.
Maths, Further Maths, Economics, German and Physics. I want to study Economics at University, but I'm not entirely sure what I want to do after....
Reply 5
Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Maths.
No clue to what I want to be though :rolleyes:
Reply 6
im doing Maths Physics Chemistry and Histroy and Further Maths want to do Engineering
Reply 7
Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics. Hoping to study physics at university.
Reply 8
im doing proffesinal cookery at Buxton College.
Been to an interview ans they offered me a place so yeah.....
I want to be a chef
Reply 9
Check my sig
Reply 10
Maths, Econs, History, Geography and Spanish, but I'm not sure if I'm eligible for Spanish. I'd love to do IR and a language (my heart is set on Russian :love:)
Reply 11
Maths, biology, geography and English literature. I want to be a biologist :dance:
Reply 12
Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry. I want to be a doctor :smile:
English Literature, History, Maths and Physics
I would like to be a Solicitor
Reply 14
History, Politics, Economics, Mathematics and Further Mathematics (or Critical Thinking). Going for PPE.
Reply 15
I took French, Spanish, Politics and Geography and I want to work for the UN. Christ it felt like I was on Who wants to be a millionaire? writing this.
I'm looking to take Math, English Literature, Economics and as a fourth either Politics, Philosophy or History.
I don't really know what I want to do as a career but a degree in something Economics or English related interests me.
Reply 17
I take English Literature, Maths, Psychology and Film Studies. I'd like to be in the army.
English Lit, History, Maths and Law! Aspiring for Oxbridge before going on to be a solicitor :smile:
Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Medicine/Doctor

Latest