The Student Room Group

The Afghan Society

Who wants to join? I know there has been an earlier thread regarding this but i want to start a new one :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by themissingpiece of urhart
Who wants to join? I know there has been an earlier thread regarding this but i want to start a new one :biggrin:
Count me in :smile:

It may be worth messaging folk from the previous thread.
Reply 2
Is it open to all? Will all members share their thoughts on how to build the best mud hut?
Original post by dzeh
Is it open to all? Will all members share their thoughts on how to build the best mud hut?

yep anything you want
Reply 4
Original post by dzeh
Original post by Liptease
Count me in :smile:

It may be worth messaging folk from the previous thread.

i dont know how to message them though...dont know who they are
Reply 6
Someone make me some qabali polo please :coma:
Original post by Democracy

i dont know how to cook :redface: but i will tell my mum lol
Reply 8
i dont know how to message them though...dont know who they are
This is the thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1069558&highlight=afghan+society

I think we should broaden such a society to include all peoples living on the Iranian Plateau so beyond the Durrand Line?

Original post by Democracy

Mines not as good as my moms. I have a craving for her tah chin :sogood:
This is the thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1069558&highlight=afghan+society

I think we should broaden such a society to include all peoples living on the Iranian Plateau so beyond the Durrand Line?

Mines not as good as my moms. I have a craving for her tah chin :sogood:

oh ok well you can promote this thread to them..
spread the afghan word!
let us be reunited Bakhair!
Reply 10
oh ok well you can promote this thread to them..
spread the afghan word!
let us be reunited Bakhair!
Apparently we need to prove there is sufficient interest with a thread. So we can try and keep this one going, or possibly resurrect the old one?

You don't want to promote it? It is your idea :wink:

Another option may be to ask the Persians if they would care to unite to eventually create a unified "Iranian Peoples" thread? Since I think they already have one, if not we could make one together.

Greetings, Themissingpiece of Urhart. I am Theoden of Rohan.
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Greetings, Themissingpiece of Urhart. I am Theoden of Rohan.

Greetings...
Apparently we need to prove there is sufficient interest with a thread. So we can try and keep this one going, or possibly resurrect the old one?

You don't want to promote it? It is your idea :wink:

Another option may be to ask the Persians if they would care to unite to eventually create a unified "Iranian Peoples" thread? Since I think they already have one, if not we could make one together.

mm i think you are right, i dont know how to promote it myself sicnce i dont know any afghans on tsr but hopefully we will have a big afghan society
Reply 14
There are students in Afganistan? Didn't even know there were still schools left standing.
Reply 15
Original post by Tumpelo
There are students in Afganistan? Didn't even know there were still schools left standing.

:elefant:

YAAY
Found the Afghan society! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Yeah find the Afghan society....
hellooo afghans! lol :smile::
Reply 19
Salamoona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending