The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ********
If you do a a four year degree at uni how old are you when you graduate?

At the risk of stating the obvious... four years (well three years and about nine months) older than you were when you started?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
22 YEAH sensible answer WOO
Reply 3
In my case I was 46.
Reply 4
Four years older than when you started obviously! Well, 3 and a half, ish.

Because my birthday is in the summer I'll be finishing my 3 year degree at 20. :colonhash:
Reply 5
The OP is clearly interested in what age YOU will be when you graduate. I'm sure he's well aware that one will be 3 or 4 years (depending on how long your degree is) older than when he/she started the course, so stop being silly, guys.

I will be 24. Which is a bit annoying, but there are lots of people who will be much older when they graduate.
Reply 7
Even after my gap ear I'll be 22 when I finish my course...woohoo for summer babies
Probably about 50 at this rate.
23 .
Reply 10
23/24- depends on the uni :smile:
Reply 11
I will be 26 :frown:
I should finish my undergraduate degree at the age of 23.
Reply 13
I'm doing a 3 year course so hopefully I'll be done when I'm 21
Original post by katyness
I will be 26 :frown:

This isn't a bad thing.
I'll be 25 when I graduate. But ill have been working since I was 18, so 7 years experience and a degree, or a degree, who's more employable me and you, or the straight to uni crew?
Reply 15
21 :biggrin:
I will be ancient. By that, I mean almost 30.
Reply 17
21 :woo:

But I'm doing a 3 year course...and I'll be going back to uni for postgrad anyway.
After a Masters and a PHD hopefully , i will be 24 .
Still time to be young and go into teaching if i play my cards right. :h:
I'll be 22 when I finish in February 2014, but I don't graduate until the July of 2014 so I'll actually be 23. I've had a gap year too.

Latest

Trending

Trending