The Student Room Group

Why do people think foot fetish is disgusting? It's awesome!

It so it though!

I mean I love my girlfriend's hot, sweaty feet when she takes her boots and socks off after a long hard day. And the smell when giving her a foot massage I love it! I mean if you love cheese then what's the problem?

It just turns me on so much. I love to lick them clean and suck on her toes.

Anybody else out there got a foot fetish? Also can anyone please tell me why they think a foot fetish is so strange when anal sex, licking privates etc is seen as acceptable (which they are)?

Scroll to see replies

seek help
Reply 2
OP i envy you dude!
Reply 3
This is why:

Original post by Anonymous
It so it though!

I mean I love my girlfriend's hot, sweaty feet when she takes her boots and socks off after a long hard day. And the smell when giving her a foot massage I love it! I mean if you love cheese then what's the problem?

It just turns me on so much. I love to lick them clean and suck on her toes.

Anybody else out there got a foot fetish? Also can anyone please tell me why they think a foot fetish is so strange when anal sex, licking privates etc is seen as acceptable (which they are)?

Personally I wouldn't mind licking/sucking clean feet, but not "hot, sweaty feet". :s-smilie: I love rimming by the way! :tongue:
So, what's the deal with foot fetishists? How exactly do you get your rocks off? Do you just pull your pud while you're nibbling on someone's heel or do you lube up the gaps between the toes and go to town on them?
Because feet are :puke:
Original post by thejonsmith
This is why:

How is that a valid argument? You are just showing a disgusting set of feat.

that is like someone saying i don't find women attractive and then posting a picture of a fat spotty one
Reply 8
It's something about being dominated by a sexy girl. Forcing a guy to smell her hot and sweaty feet and the natural scent that comes from them. Mmmmmm cheesy. I love a great footjob.
Reply 9
Makes me feel kinda queeeezy:s-smilie:
Reply 10
Original post by snowyowl
Because feet are :puke:

The yuckiness is the focus of the fetish, people are generally attracted to what disgusts them as far as I've ever been able to tell.
I'm happy for you. Some people like things others don't. When it comes to sex if someone doesn't like something it is disgusting to them.
Reply 12
Original post by rugbyladosc
How is that a valid argument? You are just showing a disgusting set of feat.

that is like someone saying i don't find women attractive and then posting a picture of a fat spotty one

:toofunny:

It's not meant to be a valid argument.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
To me, feet are feet, not sex objects. But that's just how some people are. There are far stranger fetish out there, and you can't help what you like. Some people like bondage/BDSM, some people like blondes, some people even like dressing up as women. You could class sexuality as a fetish really, because it's not exactly something you can control.
As long as the feet are cleannn......you do your thing :rolleyes:
I don't get it myself, but each to his own. There are weirder fetishes out there.
Original post by sparkjolt
To me, feet are feet, not sex objects. But that's just how some people are. There are far stranger fetish out there, and you can't help what you like. Some people like bondage/BDSM, some people like blondes, some people even like dressing up as women. You could class sexuality as a fetish really, because it's not exactly something you can control.

You don't choose any fetish. People who find being tied up around don't sit down one day and think, "Oh, I'll become a bondage fetishist" - they just are into it.
Reply 17
Original post by TheSownRose
You don't choose any fetish. People who find being tied up around don't sit down one day and think, "Oh, I'll become a bondage fetishist" - they just are into it.

I'm confused. I thought that's what I was implying...
Unless you think sexuality can be chosen? :s-smilie: idk.
Isn't it funny that you never come across a straight girl with a foot fetish?
Original post by Addzter
So, what's the deal with foot fetishists? How exactly do you get your rocks off? Do you just pull your pud while you're nibbling on someone's heel or do you lube up the gaps between the toes and go to town on them?

Those are a couple of the things you can do.

Original post by Arekkusu
The yuckiness is the focus of the fetish, people are generally attracted to what disgusts them as far as I've ever been able to tell.

Not for everyone. I can't stand "yucky" feet. I don't want them smelling of cheese, I don't want them covered in crap, I don't want them with horrible flakes of dead skin hanging off them. Just like most people wouldn't like going down on a woman with a smelly vag.

Latest

Trending

Trending