The Student Room Group

Aerospace engineering. Bristol, Bath or Southampton?

Hi!

I applied to aerospace engineering. I have an offer of Bath, Bristol and Southampton.

Which uni is better for aerospace engineering? Which uni should i choose as my firm choice?

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Andrea8
Hi!

I applied to aerospace engineering. I have an offer of Bath, Bristol and Southampton.

Which uni is better for aerospace engineering? Which uni should i choose as my firm choice?

Thanks! :smile:

hiya
i've applied to southampton and bath too!
what career are you looking to go into after? because when i went to the southampton open day the majority of people who did the course went to either F1 teams or to become a pilot i think. the course at southampton looks fantastic :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by bainsy93
hiya
i've applied to southampton and bath too!
what career are you looking to go into after? because when i went to the southampton open day the majority of people who did the course went to either F1 teams or to become a pilot i think. the course at southampton looks fantastic :smile:

I´m not sure, but I think I would like to work with aircrafts! Anyway, I have too much time to think about it. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by Andrea8
I´m not sure, but I think I would like to work with aircrafts! Anyway, I have too much time to think about it. What about you?

Yeh that looks interesting :smile:
I want to go into the Formula One design side
Reply 4
I feel the course I applied to at Southampton (Mechanical Engineering with Aerospace) will give me the best chance of working in F1, so on that basis Southampton ftw.
For this course SOUTHAMPTON ALL THE WAY
Reply 6
Bath ftw! ya got an offer but apparently my course has been suspended cos i applied for study in germany...has anyone else heard the same?

Quick Reply

Latest