Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GOGSoc goes forth

Announcements Posted on
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Link to GOGSoc I

Link to GOGSoc II

Link to GOGSoc the Third

We seem to have lost a few members from the original thread, so here's the updated memberlist adapted from the OP:

Let the whimsy and whinging commence...and you stay grumpy, San Diego. :mad:

Join link is here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/grou...in&groupid=477 for those wishing to beg PQ and ChemistBoy, our mighty overlords, for membership of this fine society.
    • 66 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeeehaaaah :woo:
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    Liking the blackadder reference

Members list: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/grou...rs&groupid=477

Soc group page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=477

Chemistboy is the leader and PQ is deputy :yep:
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I wanted to be the one making the new thread (I ALWAYS miss the PS Help one). Making it before the other one is maxed out is cheating though!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Love the name
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's a clear Blackadder theme that needs to be stuck to, though. Of course, on the death of this thread, a new theme will be required...
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    evening all
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socrates)
    evening all
    Hey!
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meh, feeling all grumpy tonight. Having been used to not seeing Helen much with work, but then spending every waking hour together for the last week or so, she's now gone to bury for the weekend and I feel a bit lost. Maybe I've been more affected by the whole engagement thing than I realised.

I need a hug :o:

Edit: plus the X Factor judges seem to have some randomiser for their comments that have little to do with what they just heard. Normally I accept that it's just part of the theatre designed to get people to vote for their own acts, but for some reason it bothered me tonight.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Having two separate jobs is proving a nightmare in terms of tax. Grump.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drogue)
    Meh, feeling all grumpy tonight. Having been used to not seeing Helen much with work, but then spending every waking hour together for the last week or so, she's now gone to bury for the weekend and I feel a bit lost. Maybe I've been more affected by the whole engagement thing than I realised.

Edit: plus the X Factor judges seem to have some randomiser for their comments that have little to do with what they just heard. Normally I accept that it's just part of the theatre designed to get people to vote for their own acts, but for some reason it bothered me tonight.

:hugs: Congrats btw (and the ring's gorgeous, you have some taste Mr Drogue!)
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've kind of taken a backseat on thread starting these days after a suspicious number of Cambridge Chat threads were started by me :o:
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apotoftea)
    :hugs: Congrats btw (and the ring's gorgeous, you have some taste Mr Drogue!)
    :o: Thanks! Let's hope the wedding is as well received by all...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Daily fire alarms are fun. Going outside and seeing every undergraduate dressed in Halloween costumes, then looking at the people from my flat - it is clear who the postgraduates are!
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hooray for the new thread!

The ring is totally gorgeous. Similar to something I'd hope for :ninja:

(Original post by IlexAquifolium)
    x
    Isn't it a little early for Christmas decorations? :p:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Definitely like Facebook this forum - I just had a friend request :erm:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Hi!

Iraq is still hot, and trying to do your lessons in a language you barely understand is challenging. Otherwise all is well.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Definitely like Facebook this forum - I just had a friend request :erm:
    yeah, I'm definitely struggling with this new look TSR
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Like the title!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    :o: Thanks! Let's hope the wedding is as well received by all...
    Congratulations! The ring is indeed gorgeous. Did Helen know you were going to propose, or was it a surprise?
Updated: January 25, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE results day

Waiting for your grades? Let off some steam in our results chat megathread

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Postgraduate Education Guide

Quick Link:

Unanswered Postgraduate Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.