The Student Room Group
Reply 1
no, what kind of research are you doing? as in what is your CW on
Reply 2
Im doing it on relationship thats why im looking on adverts to see what kind characteritiscs men and women look for in thier partners

And another thing, what is the sampling method, is it random sampling or opportunity sampling (what is opportunity sampling)
Reply 3
tiger_j000
Im doing it on relationship thats why im looking on adverts to see what kind characteritiscs men and women look for in thier partners

And another thing, what is the sampling method, is it random sampling or opportunity sampling (what is opportunity sampling)

Does your teacher know this is what your doing your CW on? because sampling usualy refers to your method of gathering participants, which you would not have in this study.

after looking through my notes this study is probably a cross-sectional comparison study - ' comparing 2 or more groups on a particular variable'. But just as a tip if you are just planning on researching newspapers for your CW I'n not entirely sure if you can do this as I think your information needs to be gathered first hand to show your ability to carry out an experiment properly and ethicaly, ask your teacher if you havent allready.
Reply 4
The whole sixth form is doing this, and been doing this for years and years

Latest

Trending

Trending