The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by juliewho
This. Why are you all so grumpy? little kids are quite happy with a cheap lolly or something :s-smilie:

I don't want my door bell going all evening.
Reply 21
Original post by RageVI
Not that I know of.

I might get my paintball gun out and fire at any chavs who happen to come along.

Idk, it's always what me and my friends used to do; they're the people most likely to have sweets :dontknow:
Reply 22
Original post by RageVI
I don't want my door bell going all evening.

So you take the batteries out/disconnect it. I'm talking more about the whole "gah, im going to poison the ****ers!" part of this thread..
Original post by Enzo-259
Oh, don't worry! I've tested varying amount on my cousins. :smile:

The only real issue would be if one were to swallow rat poison and a razorblade. Blood thinners and blood loss are quite the juicy combination... :wink:

That's not violent at all... How much did you pay your poor cousins? What a strange gruesome boy you are! :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by pompompandapple
That's not violent at all... How much did you pay your poor cousins? What a strange gruesome boy you are! :wink:

Oh, don't worry! They paid me to stop, so I didn't lose a dime. :smile:

And thank you! You're very kind. :smile:
One time when I was at uni we decided to have a "Bad Taste Halloween Night Out". However it's hard to get let in anywhere when your group consists of Adolf Hitler, Bin Laden with a towel around his head, a black Minstrel Boy, Gary Glitter and an IRA terrorist with a balaclava and camouflage trousers. So it ended up just being a house party.

So we sat around drinking and every time there was a knock on the door we all sprinted to it cheering and hollering. There would be kids outside asking for sweets and they'd be greeted by Bin Laden showing the inside of his costume where he had Twix's sellotaped like a suicide vest, the IRA guy would be shouting and swearing at them in an Irish accent, and Gary Glitter would come out with a bag of sweets going "D'ya wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang?". We always invited them in to drink with us but none of them took us up on the offer, they didn't even accept the sweets or Twix's :confused:

I have a memory which still makes me laugh to this day, of Hitler trying to convince some kids in Halloween costume to come in, dropping his German accent and reverting to Geordie, and going "doon be like that?? we've got Stellas here an' everythin!"
Reply 26
I just give them the rubbish cast-offs from the quality street tin that me and my family nosh down ourselves :awesome:
When they say trick or treat im like trick me then u little mugs
(edited 13 years ago)
Water balloons, open window above the front door.... sounds like a plan :wink:
We just put a bowl of sweets outside, and a sign to say that they're for trick or treaters. If they're all gone, then that's tough, should have gone trick or treating earlier XD We're usually out though, and we will be again tonight :smile:
I don't mind the little kids so much, it's the teenagers that do my head in. Ignore 'em or set up the water pistol in the window above the porch so when there's a knock they get a bit wet. :3
Oh, don't worry! They paid me to stop, so I didn't lose a dime. :smile:

And thank you! You're very kind. :smile:

Did you make any profit? :smile:
I know I am.
Reply 32
Did you make any profit? :smile:
I know I am.

Unfortunately, no. :frown:

It turns out 6 year old's don't make very much in the way of cash. Don't worry though! I've made sure they send me any forthcoming money lest I pay them another visit. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Unfortunately, no. :frown:

It turns out 6 year old's don't make very much in the way of cash. Don't worry though! I've made sure they send me any forthcoming money lest I pay them another visit. :smile:

That's practically robbing little kids. On the other hand, it does mean you do get some money, like 50p a month, considering it is from 6 year old's. I doubt you got the award of 'Best Ever Cousin'.
For everyone seeking "revenge" on trick or treaters or whatever- grow up! I don't particularly "like" Halloween, but then I just don't answer the door, close the curtains when it gets dark, and nobody knows you're in!

Don't do horrible things to them, do you not remember when you were kids? It's an exciting time of year for them, and they've grown up being taught that it's just what you do on Halloween- they're not doing it just to beg randomly, are they.
Reply 35
That's practically robbing little kids. On the other hand, it does mean you do get some money, like 50p a month, considering it is from 6 year old's. I doubt you got the award of 'Best Ever Cousin'.

Oh pfft, who needs "best ever cousin" when you're getting a free can of coke each month. :biggrin:
I'm gonna spike my candy with razorblades and rat poison this year! :smile:

If the rat poison you're using is Warfarin it will just result in their blood clotting more quickly after being cut with the razorblades - it's used to treat medical conditions related to blood being unable to clot properly.
Oh pfft, who needs "best ever cousin" when you're getting a free can of coke each month. :biggrin:

ahaha :biggrin: so you're a strange, violent, gruesome, but funny boy.
Reply 38
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
If the rat poison you're using is Warfarin it will just result in their blood clotting more quickly after being cut with the razorblades - it's used to treat medical conditions related to blood being unable to clot properly.

Unless significant quantities are used in which case hemorrhaging and nausea can occur. :smile:
Reply 39
ahaha :biggrin: so you're a strange, violent, gruesome, but funny boy.

I can live with that. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending